Water Motioner

Madsen

128322.jpg128322.jpg

Lore for mermaid:

As long as this card is face-up on the field, decrease the ATK of each monster with ''The Water Motioner'' in it's name except ''The Water Motioner - Mermaid'' that has switched control to your opponent by 300 points. All "The Water Motioner" monsters that switched control to your opponent must attack this card.

That OCG is wrong, I know that, but I can't reword it properly, because I don't know how it's supposed to be worded! But I'll try.

As long as this card is face-up on the field, decrease the ATK of each monster with ''The Water Motioner'' in it's name except ''The Water Motioner - Mermaid'' that has switched ownership to your opponent by 300. Each monster with "The Water Motioner" that has switched ownership to your opponent must attack this card.

That sounds more right.

PS: AWesoem idea.

creative' date=' though you should bump its atk just slightly to 2300ish

9.5/10

[/quote']

I planed the rest of the deck monsters to have around 900-1200 ATK. lol

Thanks tho

That OCG is wrong' date=' I know that, but I can't reword it properly, because I don't know how it's supposed to be worded! But I'll try.

As long as this card is face-up on the field, decrease the ATK of each monster with ''The Water Motioner'' in it's name except ''The Water Motioner - Mermaid'' that has switched ownership to your opponent by 300. Each monster with "The Water Motioner" that has switched ownership to your opponent must attack this card.

That sounds more right.

PS: AWesoem idea.

[/quote']

Yeah that looks more correct. Thanks bud!

Very Creative 10/10

Thanks.

It's a pretty good idea to counter Brain Control or something. You have some errors in the effect but I think I fixed most of them but it's a difficult wording so I'm sorry if I'm wrong. You should definitely make more of these because they sound like pretty good cards.

[As long as this card is face-up on the field, decrease the ATK of each monster with ''The Water Motioner'' in it's name except ''The Water Motioner - Mermaid'' that has switched control to your opponent by 300 points. All "The Water Motioner" monsters that switched control to your opponent must attack this card.]

Name: 8/10

Pic: 9/10

Effect: 9/10

OCG: 5/10

Playability: 10/10

Overall: 82/100

' pid='2518474' dateline='1247048271']

It's a pretty good idea to counter Brain Control or something. You have some errors in the effect but I think I fixed most of them but it's a difficult wording so I'm sorry if I'm wrong. You should definitely make more of these because they sound like pretty good cards.

[As long as this card is face-up on the field' date= decrease the ATK of each monster with ''The Water Motioner'' in it's name except ''The Water Motioner - Mermaid'' that has switched control to your opponent by 300 points. All "The Water Motioner" monsters that switched control to your opponent must attack this card.]

Name: 8/10

Pic: 9/10

Effect: 9/10

Playability: 10/10

Overall: 82/100

Good god I think I'm in love with you. So far that's the best card review I ever got

=P

Also I had 76 or so cards but deleted them.

great card. OCG is ok. Pic is good. effect is interesting. 9.5/10

Thanks.

Okay the new card is interesting but some errors in it. I'm starting to see an overall theme to this set and it looks like it can become a very powerful but tricky series. I'd think a little but more about the effect of your new card and try to rework it so that it isn't so crippling to your side of the field. I suggest make it so that your opponent can't tribute them to summon more powerful monsters. Keep working because I want to see where this goes.

[As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent takes control of all "The Water Motioner" monsters except ''The Water Motioner - Mermaid" that are Normal Summoned on your side of the field.]

The Motioner's Goodbye

Name: 6/10

Pic: 7/10

Effect: 8/10

Playability: 9/10

Overall: 70/100

So, I'll try the OCG now.

The Water Motioner - Mermaid:

"When control of your face-up "The Water Motioner" monsters (except "The Water Motioner - Mermaid") switches to your opponent, those monsters lose 300 ATK, and must attack this card if possible."

I keep looking at cards for the "while this card is face-up" line but I can't really find any that say it with the new OCG. The new-art Jinzo [most recent release, with new OCG] was my go-to, and it simply states "Trap Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards are negated."

I did feel that the face-up clause was a little redundant, since all other Trigger effects had some kind of trigger that made them different from continuous effects. A little more common sense with [most of] the new OCG.

The Motioner's Goodbye:

"When a "The Water Motioner" monster(s) (except "The Water Motioner - Mermaid") is Summoned, control of that monster(s) switches to your opponent."

Continuous Spells have never had the "while this card is face-up" clause because... they're continuous cards. They stay on the field to continuously apply their effects as long as they're continuously on the field. <_<

So, yeah, nifty idea, despite not having any other Water Motioner monsters to show for this. I assume they'll be kind of weak so that you can do some nice running into the Mermaid of kill-things. It looks like it could be funny, but I just did my best to help out on the OCG. Those look pretty correct to me, and it would shorten up both cards' effect texts by... a lot.

More cards would be needed for a more logical rate, but it could be a nice idea.

7/10, enjoy the OCG fix.

' pid='2531956' dateline='1247192013']

Okay the new card is interesting but some errors in it. I'm starting to see an overall theme to this set and it looks like it can become a very powerful but tricky series. I'd think a little but more about the effect of your new card and try to rework it so that it isn't so crippling to your side of the field. I suggest make it so that your opponent can't tribute them to summon more powerful monsters. Keep working because I want to see where this goes.

[As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent takes control of all "The Water Motioner" monsters except ''The Water Motioner - Mermaid" that are Normal Summoned on your side of the field.]

The Motioner's Goodbye

Name: 6/10

Pic: 7/10

Effect: 8/10

Playability: 9/10

Overall: 70/100

Hey' date=' loving the idea that the cards that were transfered can't be Tributed. Adding that.

So, I'll try the OCG now.

The Water Motioner - Mermaid:

"When control of your face-up "The Water Motioner" monsters (except "The Water Motioner - Mermaid") switches to your opponent, those monsters lose 300 ATK, and must attack this card if possible."

I keep looking at cards for the "while this card is face-up" line but I can't really find any that say it with the new OCG. The new-art Jinzo [most recent release, with new OCG] was my go-to, and it simply states "Trap Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards are negated."

I did feel that the face-up clause was a little redundant, since all other Trigger effects had some kind of trigger that made them different from continuous effects. A little more common sense with [most of] the new OCG.

The Motioner's Goodbye:

"When a "The Water Motioner" monster(s) (except "The Water Motioner - Mermaid") is Summoned, control of that monster(s) switches to your opponent."

Continuous Spells have never had the "while this card is face-up" clause because... they're continuous cards. They stay on the field to continuously apply their effects as long as they're continuously on the field. <_<

So, yeah, nifty idea, despite not having any other Water Motioner monsters to show for this. I assume they'll be kind of weak so that you can do some nice running into the Mermaid of kill-things. It looks like it could be funny, but I just did my best to help out on the OCG. Those look pretty correct to me, and it would shorten up both cards' effect texts by... a lot.

More cards would be needed for a more logical rate, but it could be a nice idea.

7/10, enjoy the OCG fix.

Wow, thanks dude!

Yeah, most of the cards will have 500-900 ATK.

Your point with the Continous Spell part is right. How did I overlook that?

EDIT:

Wait. For The Motioners Goodbye shouldn't it be ''When a card with "The Water Motioner" (except "The Water Motioner - Mermaid") in it's name is Summoned, control of that monster(s) switches to your opponent." ?

EDIT2:

The Goodbye edited, Sky, Mermaid fix doesn't seem right. Sorry.

Very interesting i like! 7/10

Thanks.

Very Creative 10/10

Q4T.

rawr

Archived