Internet cards (yes, we have YTMND)

Neod4000

To be honest, it doesn't really matter, these aren't realistic cards, not every card has to fall under the scrutiny of your oppresive totalitarian regime and they won't be played anyway.

Because you say you hate school, you're 16 and under, therfeore your sense of humour is not developed or mature enough to comprehend the things I am saying.

If you knew the story behind ebaum you might find it slightly amusing, though you probably never will. I'd like to see your take on these cards. Just because I posted these doesn't mean I am not capable of producing realistic cards.

Here's a hint for you.

Don't judge others by their post count.

I'm not judging you by your post count' date=' if you had 10,000 posts I would the same exact thing.

These are the kind of cards we are getting to try and get turned into spam. These cards are only funny to you, no one else.

[/quote']

Correction: The kind of cards that you and a few select others are trying to turn into spam, and you have no justification to state that no-one else finds these funny, go on, prove that no-one else on this planet finds them even a tad humourous, and then make that statement.

But I digress, contrary to your visible beliefs, this post and most of the other posts in this thread both written could be put down as Spam, couldn't they?

Stupid, Annoying, Pointless Messages. This is including the ones that you have posted, after all, aren't all of these messages "pointless"?

I'm not demeaning your intelligence, nor am I criticising your methods and opinions, but merely stating the facts and how you are getting them wrong.

And don't use Axel666's post as evidence. You are three out of the entire human race.

To be honest' date=' it doesn't really matter, these aren't realistic cards, not every card has to fall under the scrutiny of your oppresive totalitarian regime and they won't be played anyway.

Because you say you hate school, you're 16 and under, therfeore your sense of humour is not developed or mature enough to comprehend the things I am saying.

If you knew the story behind ebaum you might find it slightly amusing, though you probably never will. I'd like to see your take on these cards. Just because I posted these doesn't mean I am not capable of producing realistic cards.

Here's a hint for you.

Don't judge others by their post count.

[/quote']

we r not judging u by ur post count, we r judging u from the fact that u r an idiot..none of those cards r even remotely funny

2/10 post something propper thats what i like.

i thought in this section you can post stuff that isn't proper so thats what he did and it is good plus he got banned from all that i can gather is from this which is stupid

I can tell this forum isn't the type of forum where you get banned just become people have "ties". This forum is pretty good and besides, look at his arguments-he was insulting cardcreator and everyone else who just said his cards weren't funny. That seems like flaming to me. Besides, cardcreator55's already confirmed it was for something else.

Archived