Prlematec!

[align=center]tPNG.png

- Effect -

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own Effect. You can remove this card from play and Pay 6000 Life points to Destroy all Cards on the field and Special Summon 1 of each, ''Proto End Infinity'', ''Proto Shield Infinity'', ''Proto E'', ''Proto N'' and ''Proto D'', They cannot attack this turn. This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard. Thrice per Duel you can equip this card to a Face-up Machine-Type monster you control OR Special Summon this card from your Spell and Trap card Zone. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster to 3000, it cannot be destroyed by Spell cards (Only 1 Monster can be Equipped to a monster a time, if the Equipped monster would be destroyed, you can return this card to your Hand OR Special Summon this card to your side of the Field.)[/align]

Yes, Thrice is a word, its 3 Times.

I like that its 3-D, but then the Focal of the image (The robot) seems all blurred. And this is feeling almost like Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity.

I like that.

Anyways,

Remove - remove

Except- except

Effect- effect

Each- each

Equip- equip (I believe)

it cannot be destroyed by battle

Return- return

Field- field

Unions don't belong in the Spell and Trap Card Zone. They are actually Summoned, in the Monster Zones.

I think thats all.

Anyways, seems kinda like a weird card. But. What if this card is equipped to something with 3000 or more? Then what happens?

I would have to say. . .

5.6/10.

Interesting card. The image is creative and so is the effect.

Doesn't seem very playable though.

Kastor analyzed it and pointed out the OCG errors.

Just one thing:

"The Equipped monster has its ATK and DEF raised to 3000" = "Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster to 3000"

7/10

I like that its 3-D' date=' but then the Focal of the image (The robot) seems all blurred. And this is feeling almost like Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity.

I like that.

Anyways,

Remove - remove

Except- except

Effect- effect

Each- each

Equip- equip (I believe)

[b']it[/b] cannot be destroyed by battle

Return- return

Field- field

Unions don't belong in the Spell and Trap Card Zone. They are actually Summoned, in the Monster Zones.

I think thats all.

Anyways, seems kinda like a weird card. But. What if this card is equipped to something with 3000 or more? Then what happens?

I would have to say. . .

5.6/10.

Unions R Summoned in Monster card Zones, then When Equipped, They go in the S/T Card Zone:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Union

Archived