4 Egyptian Gods

The text is small on some of them so I will right it under the cards

so5xyo.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing three monsters. Control of this card cannot be switched. This card cannot removed from the field by spell, trap or monster effects except for "The Winged Dragon of Ra". If this card is Special Summoned from the graveyard it is destroyed at the End Phase of that turn. By tributing two monsters on your side of the field activate any of the following effects:

· This cards ATK becomes ∞ until the End Phase of this turn. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points that is not set to 0 you win the duel.

· If this card destroyed a monster in battle it may attack once again in a row.

· This monster my attack directly this turn.

4ktqo6.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing three monsters. Control of this card cannot be switched. This card cannot removed from the field by spell, trap or monster effects except for "The Winged Dragon of Ra". If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard it is destroyed at the End Phase of that turn. The original attack of this card is 1000 x the number of cards in your Hand. When a monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field it's ATK is lowered by 2000. If a monster is Flip Summoned or Special Summoned on your opponent's side of the field in defense position it's DEF is lowered by 2000. If your opponent sets a monster it is flipped face up. If a monsters If a monster's ATK or DEF is reduced to 0 by this effect the monster is destroyed.

5x4zsy.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing three monsters. Control of this card cannot be switched. This card cannot removed from the field by spell, trap or monster effects except for "The Winged Dragon of Ra". If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard it is destroyed at the End Phase of that turn. The original ATK and DEF of this monster is the sum of the ATK and DEF of all monster tributed to summon it. This card can always attack on the turn it is summoned regardless of the effects of other cards. At any time during your turn or when this monster is Special Summoned you may pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This monster cannot be destroyed in the turn that this effect is used. You may pay all but 1 of your Life Points to increase the ATK of this card by the amount of Life Points you payed. You may tribute monster(s) on your side of the field to increase this cards ATK by the ATK of the tributed monsters.

2ecg9dh.jpg

This card can only be summoned by bringing "The Winged Dragon od Ra" back from the Graveyard. By sacrificing 1000 Life Points "Egyptian God Phoenix" can destory every card on your opponent's side of the field.

These are my first cards tell me if you like them

Archived