UK Metropolitan Police are retarded

Shonen Jump™

xD Solus wins but seriously Man0waR shut your racist mouth. Anyways I'm not getting into an argument here.

Im not racist. If I were racist towards Muslims (soz)' date=' I'd be talking s*** about HIM.

^ I guess you like terrorists?

[/quote']

So I like terrorists because I know for fact that you're only .5% smarter (if that's even counted) than them?

You really are an idiot.

inb4lollogic

>.> Not really religion can bring people together besides we are not discussing religions we are discussing s*** police Man0waR strayed off topic into bombers. And agreed with OMGAKITTY you cant tell someones religion by looking at them often or not unless they have some kind of religios symbol or clothing on them.

>.> Not really religion can bring people together besides we are not discussing religions we are discussing s*** police Man0waR strayed off topic into bombers.

Ever heard of the Crusades? Jihad? World War II? Those Totally brought everyone together through religious hate.

True but if it wernt for religion we wouldnt have developed then again maybe your right >.> nyways' date=' cool horus and see you later.

[/quote']

Religion is the conservative force that has kept us from developing at an adequate rate for thousands of years.

' pid='2520696' dateline='1247076315']

True but if it wernt for religion we wouldnt have developed then again maybe your right >.> nyways' date=' cool horus and see you later.

[/quote']

Religion is the conservative force that has kept us from developing at an adequate rate for thousands of years.

Is it in your genetic code to turn every thread into a religious war?

Anyways, this is pathetic. Something like that happened around here with a black man a few years ago. He went comatose after they beat him.

' pid='2520696' dateline='1247076315']

[/quote']

Is it in your genetic code to turn every thread into a religious war?

Anyways, this is pathetic. Something like that happened around here with a black man a few years ago. He went comatose after they beat him.

I just really enjoy trolling you all with anti-religious sentiment and loling at your retarded responses.

Archived