Please Rate My First Card

OniOn_RinGs

Great card for your fist try OCG (Offical Card Grammar) fixes. 1 Dark Gear Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuners

When this card is Summoned remove the storngest monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. If this card is on the field during your End Phase discard this card and Special Summon 1 monster form your Hand. If that monster is in the Graveyard during your next turn Special Summon it from the Graveyard.

pic is good. effect is a little confusing. if the OCG i gave you is wrong someone will fix it. 6/10 (good for a newbie)

Great attemp at a first try. Due to the fact that you're new and your OCG isn't awful, you get a 9.5/10. Try to find a better pic. I suggest DeviantArt instead of Google. Just credit the artist. Noone likes a thief. Learn what needs to be capitalized and what doesn't. If you ever need help with OCG, you can PM me or any of the other members willing to help.

Kid, I'll just affirm what you said: this is a piece of sheet.

To render into near-correct OCG:

When this card is Summoned, return the monster with the highest ATK in your Graveyard to your hand. If this card is on the field during your End Phase, Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster form your hand.

Oh, yeah. I removed the last sentence - I hate grappling with rulings on a sweet sunny day. I'll leave to linguists to try and decipher your last scribbling.

Kid' date=' I'll just affirm what you said: this is a piece of s***.

To render into near-correct OCG:

When this card is Summoned, return the monster with the highest ATK in your Graveyard to your hand. If this card is on the field during your End Phase, Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 monster form your hand.

Oh, yeah. I removed the last sentence - I hate grappling with rulings on a sweet sunny day. I'll leave to linguists to try and decipher your last scribbling.

[/quote']

The card is not a piece of s***. Go look at other noobs. Theyre are cards a million times worse than this one. You just want to bash someone.

'Tis mine combative nature workin' wonders.

But I'm not into comapring jabroni sheet from dip sheet - sheet is still sheet, and I make it known. Either they - noobs and whatever else gets into mine nerves - clean up their acts, or I continue bashing.

'Tis mine combative nature workin' wonders.

But I'm not into comapring b**** s*** from dip s*** - s*** is still s***' date=' and I make it known. Either they - noobs and whatever else gets into mine nerves - clean up their acts, or I continue bashing.

[/quote']Post some of your crap instead of in Written threads and then you can bash, but until then maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. He is a new member. If someone came into the thread of the first card you posted and said it was s***, id'd probably think everyone at this site was a douch. However, that never happened to me, and I dont think it should happen to anyone else. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE!!! It will get you places in life.

If respect means keeping people from knowing that their card is s***...

... or worse (think religion)...

... I'm happy to be a douche.

Okay i dont mind if you think its bad but how many cards do you have... hmm let me count them 1!!! So shut up man I don't like noobs like you telling noobs like me there card is bad because you have 1 card. So keep your opinions to yourself if you can't even make a card yourself.

Archived