Need help

whKitKeK

Don't go all n00b style on me man. Curse words really give that 1 star away.

You know what I find ironic about that statement:

This is the written cards section. That means no pics allowed. Also' date=' add an effect dumba**. That's the whole point of making a card.

[/quote']

Oh and, as you pointed out, he is a newer member. Don't be a prick to him. I cannot stand hostility to newer members.

As for the card, it does need an effect; one that, based on its name, relates to Dragons. I like what I see, and I look forward to the rest.

Don't go all n00b style on me man. Curse words really give that 1 star away.

You know what I find ironic about that statement:

This is the written cards section. That means no pics allowed. Also' date=' add an effect dumba**. That's the whole point of making a card.

[/quote']

Oh and, as you pointed out, he is a newer member. Don't be a prick to him. I cannot stand hostility to newer members.

As for the card, it does need an effect; one that, based on its name, relates to Dragons. I like what I see, and I look forward to the rest.

I always aprreciate n00bs that do a good job in reading the rules, and I compliment that when it is deserved. This on the other hand, is ridiculous, that he posts a card w/ a pic, and without an effect. Anyway, this card is already incredibly unbalanced.

Archived