STAR WARS EPISODE VII: Rise Of The Jedi Republic [Started; Accepting Via PM]

::Triumph::

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man sitting in the ninth chair of the Jedi Council suddenly stood up. "Master Pylon, may I have permission to take troopers and aid General Skywalker?" the man asked.

A man sitting in the ninth chair of the Jedi Council suddenly stood up. "Master Pylon, may I have permission to take troopers and aid General Skywalker?" the man asked.

Rail uses his saber to block the attack and thrusts numerous slashes at Sarum.

[align=center]

Sarum Countered Every Attack' date=' And Jumped Back To where He Began "Your Worse Than I Expected. . . How Are YOU A Jedi?" He Taunted, His Glare Pierced Rail's Soul. "So Your All They Sent? How. . . Pathetic!".

[/align']

[align=center]

Sarum Redirescted The Force Lighting Toward The Genorator, Creating An Overload "Weak? I'm Barly Trying. . . Wait Till I Have A Worthy Target To Use My Skills On" He Replied As He Slashed Off Rail's Left Hand "I Am Not A Man Of Words. But I Respect The Power Of Words, For That Is What Transformed Me. The Words Of The Sith Code" He Said As He Grabed Rail's Left Arm And Began To Make His Leave "Heh-He, Your Life Is Spared By The Greatest Sith Lord! Be Happy To Live!" He Then Ran To an Escape Pod And Launched Toward Corrasunt.

[/align]

"Damn it..." he muttered as he picked up Rail and placed him in his Starship. "sheet, the generator is overloading," he muttered as he hopped into the starship and began to flip switches. "We aren't going to make it in time," the man said, the ship lifting in the air a little. Then, the generator exploded, causing the starship to crash into a nearby planet.

(( OOC: You decide what planet it is ))

"Damn it... this means I'm going to have to carry you some more..." he said as he put Rail on his back and walked off, looking for the nearest town.

(( OOC: I'm leaving to go somewhere tommorow on Thursday. I'm going to be gone until Saturday. ))

Jedi App:

Name: Goshi Tuwan

Species: Human

Lightsaber Apperance: One of them is blue bladed and other is red bladed.

Seat #: N/A

Apperance:c7ac355.png

Bio: Only information of his birth place is that he was born on planet Naboo.

Archived