~Cards I made~

phobovien

Question

Hi, here are some cards that i made, and i think might be overpowered or have some OCG errors so if anyone could kindly correct them for me i would be glad and if i could (I dunno how yet) +rep anyone who helps

285859.jpg

Effect - Activate only when your opponent attacks one of your monsters with fewer Attack Points. Increase the attacked monster's ATK by 1000.

285859.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play, "Obelisk, the Tormentor" and 4 DARK monsters from your graveyard and field. Remove 5 cards from your graveyard to destroy all monsters except Dark Obelisk and inflict 500 damage to you and your opponent for each card destroyed.

*Probably could work since there is a playable version of Obelisk

285859k.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and 2 or more DARK monsters from your field or graveyard. This card's ATK is equal to the number of monsters removed from play x1000. Each of your End Turns, send cards from the top of your deck, even to the number of cards you removed from play to summon this card.

*I hope they'll make a playable Ra

285859.jpg

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play "Slifer, the Sky Dragon" and 5 different DARK monsters from your field or graveyard. This card gains 1500 ATK for each card in your hand. Any monster Summoned after the Summoning of this card loses 2000 ATK. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to draw 1 card.

At each of your End Phases, discard 2 cards or take 3000 Points of damage.

*Same as Ra xD

285859z.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 different "Monarch" monsters. This card's ATK is equal to the number of removed from play "Monarch" monsters x 900. During your Standby Phases, return 1 "Monarch" monster to your Graveyard, or pay 1000 Life Points. This card is also treated as a WATER, WIND, and EARTH monster.

*Fixed from before

285859t.jpg

You can only activate this card if it is your first turn and you are going first. You can attack this turn.

*Probably REALLY overpowered

285859l.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 Spell Cards from your field or graveyard. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, inflict 1000 Points of Damage to your opponent if there is a DARK Monster in your Graveyard and an extra 500 Points of Damage if there is at least 3 Spell Cards in your Graveyard. During each of your End Phases, pay 1000 Life Points (This is not optional). Once per turn, you can Discard 1 Spell or DARK monster card, and pay 1000 Life Points.

*Couldn't find Alternate art for Sacred Beasts so i just inverted

285859.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 face-up or face-down Trap Cards. Increase this card's ATK by 1000 for each Trap Card in your Graveyard. Once a turn, you can pay 1000 Life points to discard 1 Trap Card.

*No alt. Art

285859p.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" and 2 DARK monsters you control. This card gains 500 ATK for each DARK monster or Dragon-type monster on the field, or in the graveyard. When this card battles with a LIGHT monster, increase the ATK of this card by 1000.

285859.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 3 DARK monsters you control. Each time your opponents Summons or Sets a monster, Special Summon 1 Dark Phantasmal Token (Fiend-type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 1500/DEF 1500). Once a turn, tribute one DARK monster you control to increase this card's ATK by that card's ATK until the End Phase, also, you and your opponent take Damage equal to the tributed monster's ATK. Pay 1000 Life Points during each of your End Phases.

*No Alt. Art

285859.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, destroy all monsters, or all spells and traps on your opponent's side of the field. This card loses 200 ATK for every card destroyed this way. This card is also treated as a DARK monster.

*I KNOW THIS IS NIGHTMARE, BUT I COULDNT FIND ANY OTHER THIND THAT FITS THIS CARD'S DESCRIPTION. AND HE HAS A HELMET LIKE THE OTHER MONARCHS

285859.jpg

"Wicked Eraser" + "Wicked Avatar" + "Wicked Dreadroot"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play the above monsters from your Field, Graveyard, or Hand and paying 3000 Life Points. When this card is Summoned Successfully, destroy all other cards. And take damage equal to the number of cards destroyed x200. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

*Probably Overpowered, or Suicidal o_O?

So if you could help me out, id be highly grateful =D

4 answers to this question

Archived