LoZ exodia sub test (medallions)

duel tester

i need a honest opinion on how i can improve these medallion cards

ocg errors,ratings,anything!!!!

yes some pics are blurry

here they are!!!!

first up the Hot Fire medallion!!!

107635.jpg

(effect)you may place this card face up in your spell or trap card zone and treat it as a continous spell card when sumoned to the field this card canot be distroyed in battle when face up on the field all fire monsters gain 300 atack and defence when this card is distroyed by a spell or trap card halve your opponents life points

next is the cool Water medallion!!!

107635e.jpg

(effect)you may place this card face up in your spell or trap card zone and treat it as a continous spell card when sumoned to the field this card canot be distroyed in battle when face up on the field all water monsters gain 300 atack annd defence when this card is distroyed by a spell or trap card double your life points

heres the the solid Earth medallion!!!

107635k.jpg

(effect)you may place this card face up in your spell or trap card zone and treat it as a continous spell card when sumoned to the field this card canot be distroyed in battle when face up on the field all Earth monsters gain 300 atack and defence when this card is distroyed by a spell or trap card all monsters on the field when this card is all monsters on the field change battle positions and all face down monsters are fliped face up

This Wind medallion will blow you away!!!

107635e.jpg

(effect)you may place this card face up in your spell or trap card zone and treat it as a continous spell card when sumoned to the field this card canot be distroyed in battle when face up on the field all Wind monsters gain 300 atack and defence when this card is distroyed by a spell or trap card retun all cards from the field graveyards out of play and hand to the respective owners decks shuffle then both players draw five cards

heres a shady one the shadow medallion!!!

107635.jpg

(effect)you may place this card face up in your spell or trap card zone and treat it as a continous spell card when sumoned to the field this card canot be distroyed in battle when face up on the field all dark monsters gain 300 atack and defence when this card is distroyed by a spell or trap card disrroy all face down cards

and the shining star the Light medallion!!!

107635.jpg

(effect)you may place this card face up in your spell or trap card zone and treat it as a continous spell card when sumoned to the field this card canot be distroyed in battle when face up on the field all light monsters gain 300 atack and defence when this card is distroyed by a spell or trap card distroy all face up cards

and last but not least the final monster The gods medallion!!!!!

107635y.jpg

(effect(Earth medallion+Wind medallion+Water medallion+ Fire medallion+ Light medallion+ Shadow medallion) You may only fusion sumon this monster by removing the specified monsters from play via field or graveyard.

the atack of this monster is equal to to how many cards are in your deck X 100 and the def is equal to how many cards are in the graveyard X 100. you may place this card face up in your spell or trap card zone and treat it as a continous spell card. when sumoned to the field this card canot be distroyed in battle. when face up on the field all cards exluding this monster are sent to their owners decks. when this card is distroyed by a spell or trap card flip a coin. if you call it right you win the game! if you call it wrong you lose the game.

and i even have a support spell card

107635d.jpg

anyway these cards might be overpowered..

but please give at lest one good coment.

thats all i ask

Enjoy!!!!!

i need this furm moved to pop culture

thhey ant realistic

I will correct the first card for you, and you're on your own for the rest.

When this card is summoned successfully, you can place it in an unoccupied Spell and Trap Card Zone and treat it as a Continuous Spell Card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle while it is face-up on the field. Increase the ATK and DEF of all FIRE monsters by 300. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, reduce your opponent's Life Points by half.

3/10

Very good idea.....but there are some errors

1. The OCG is all wrong :|

2. Pics......

3. Light Medallion - Its "Fairy"

The gods Medallion - I think you've overpowered this one.... Look at the name - "Medallion" - I think that this card may be used as an equip card for other monsters with an "Ignition" effect

(Ignition effect is an effect, which the player may activate in his turn)

For example: When this card is destroyed by a spell or trap card,you may activate this effect. Toss a coin and call it heads or tails. If you call it right, this card this card is treated as an equip spell for one of your monsters and doubles it's ATK and DEF points. If you call it wrong, this card is removed from play.

You should work on them. You can make them a wonderful set.

5/10

Archived