Café N00b [Jesus came to town on an ass.. Yo' mammas ass.]

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I forgot to add social studies (the one that doesnt exactly talk about world cultures) is something I sort of fail, it depends on the teacher and the stuff I learn from the class if I pass or not. Yes, I do choose weather or not to pass S.S. class. But in the end I'll just pass it with a D or C to keep the family and school happy.

@The Flying Platypus: that I would say isnt fair. it kind of happened to me in 7th grade when I had to do a check book. I decided not to do it and I failed that part then the next assignment giving involved drawing. problem is with my teacher in 7th grade, everytime I was sick and came back to school for picking up homework and asking her how to do it she said nothing not even when I stayed after to help her put up the chairs. I failed 7th and 8th grade but took summer school and passed. funny thing was when I took summer school everyone thought I was there for the fun of it. lol. I sort of was.

Oh I forgot to add social studies (the one that doesnt exactly talk about world cultures) is something I sort of fail' date=' it depends on the teacher and the stuff I learn from the class if I pass or not. Yes, I do choose weather or not to pass S.S. class. But in the end I'll just pass it with a D or C to keep the family and school happy.

@The Flying Platypus: that I would say isnt fair. it kind of happened to me in 7th grade when I had to do a check book. I decided not to do it and I failed that part then the next assignment giving involved drawing. problem is with my teacher in 7th grade, everytime I was sick and came back to school for picking up homework and asking her how to do it she said nothing not even when I stayed after to help her put up the chairs. I failed 7th and 8th grade but took summer school and passed. funny thing was when I took summer school everyone thought I was there for the fun of it. lol. I sort of was.

[/quote']

Not really. Everyone else had to do it, and they did. I chose not to lol

So uh' date=' I'm in charge? Ok.

Anyways, I won't be as retarded as before, I won't spam AND I won't object any of your posts unless absolutely necessary.

[/quote']

Good. ;D

How did you take my position 0.o

I know you wont spam anymore' date=' especially since you are in the club "The Rebellion" ;D

[/quote']

Lol, sorry Yondaime.

Lol. Sorry about the stuff that happened a few days ago.

Anyways' date=' new topic: Why am I in charge again? o.o

[/quote']

Because you are my role model, Pikachu! :D

Archived