Tainted Wisdom Vs. .:Titan Dweevil:. Finished!!

Rules

-Make a brand new effect monster.

-Only level 4 and under members can face me, just so it's fair. Though I can accept higher level members if I want to, depending on the member. =]

-MUST be a Fiend, the ATK and DEF must be ?. So make up a way for it to have ATK and DEF.

-Loser gives 3 reps and 25 points to the winner.

-I will start making my card when my opponent is selected.

-First to 5 votes shall win.

-When voting you must give and explanation. I do not want bias votes.

My card

333671.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 DARK Fiend-Type monster from either on the field or in your hand. This card's ATK and DEF are each equal to the number of Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard x 400. After this card attacks,it can attack once more if your opponent controls a monster. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon it during the End Phase and it gains 500 ATK and DEF.

.:Titan Dweevil:.'s Card

166372.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 DARK Fiend-type monsters from your Graveyard. This cards ATK is equal to the combined ATK of the removed monster and its DEF is equal to the combined DEF of the removed monsters.

My card:

166372.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 DARK Fiend-type monsters from your Graveyard. This cards ATK is equal to the combined ATK of the removed monster and its DEF is equal to the combined DEF of the removed monsters.

I have to be honest, they both are worse than I imagined.

But I will have to go with Tainted, because using Demon Samurai is too risky. But if I use Red Tyrant, I would have to have tons of dead monsters (and no one wants that) so it would be harder to have higher stats.

Archived