Fire spirit dragon

There you go

205972.jpg

The effect is ::::::::::::::::::::: ((( This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, or flipped face-up. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type Monster while face-up on the field. You can Normal Summon this card by removing from play 5 Fire monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 800 ATK for each Pyro or Dragon type monster in the removed cards. )))

Please comment. And I know the pic is overused

Your OCG is off.

It should be like this

Name: Fire Spirit Dragon

Type: Pyro/Spirit

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, or flipped face-up. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type Monster while face-up on the field. You can Normal Summon this card by removing from play 5 Pyro or Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster removed from play in order to Summon it.

Other than that, it's an OK card.

Your OCG is off.

It should be like this

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned' date=' or flipped face-up. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type Monster while face-up on the field. You can Normal Summon this card by removing from play 5 Pyro or Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster removed from play in order to Summon it.[/b']

Ok I may change the effect but why can't it be special summon?

And can't I put the type Dragon and Pyro together ??

"You can Normal Summon this card by removing from play 5 Pyro or Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard" I meant any 5 Fire monsters not Pyro and Dargon only

"This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster removed from play in order to Summon it" I meant hear any other Dragon or Pyro type monster that may removed during the game.

Thanks any way

Your OCG is off.

It should be like this

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned' date=' or flipped face-up. This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type Monster while face-up on the field. You can Normal Summon this card by removing from play 5 Pyro or Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster removed from play in order to Summon it.[/b']

"You can Normal Summon this card by removing from play 5 Pyro or Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard" I meant any 5 Fire monsters not Pyro and Dargon only

"This card gains 1000 ATK for each monster removed from play in order to Summon it" I meant hear any other Dragon or Pyro type monster that may removed during the game.

Thanks any way

1) It is the basic rule of the Spirit Monster.

2) No. You can have only 1 Type, you cannot have 2. The second monster type has to be imprinted in the effect such as "This card is also treated as a -Type monster while face-up on the field."

3) I see then. Now that portion of the effect now becomes You can Normal Summon this card by removing 5 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard from play.

4) Spirit Monsters last on the field until the end of the turn it is face-up on the field. There are a couple of cards that keeps Spirit Monsters face-up on the field. Other than that the effect should now be changed to Each time a Pyro or Dragon-Type monster is removed from play, this card gains 800 ATK. I had to lower the ATK gain by 200 points to keep the balance in the card.

5) No problem.

over used pic

I know and I said so .......... But it's good pic dude

Your OCG is off.

It should be like this

Thanks any way

1) It is the basic rule of the Spirit Monster.

2) No. You can have only 1 Type, you cannot have 2. The second monster type has to be imprinted in the effect such as "This card is also treated as a -Type monster while face-up on the field."

3) I see then. Now that portion of the effect now becomes You can Normal Summon this card by removing 5 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard from play.

4) Spirit Monsters last on the field until the end of the turn it is face-up on the field. There are a couple of cards that keeps Spirit Monsters face-up on the field. Other than that the effect should now be changed to Each time a Pyro or Dragon-Type monster is removed from play, this card gains 800 ATK. I had to lower the ATK gain by 200 points to keep the balance in the card.

5) No problem.

Ok I'll change the effect.

Archived