Gundam SEED *Complete with ALL Gundams!)

Feedback is very very welcome, and I assure you there are more to come.

[spoiler= Earth Forces Original Suits] 273541.jpg273541s.jpg273541.jpg273541b.jpg273541p.jpg273541d.jpg273541b.jpg

[spoiler= Earth Forces New Mobile Suits] 273541.jpg273541g.jpg273541eqj.jpg When you summon a "Calamity Gundam" you may equip this Card to it as an Equip Spell Card and it must remain equipped until your next turn. Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Calamity Gundam" you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. At any time, return the equipped monster to your hand, along with this Card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, this card is Special Summoned.)

[spoiler=ZAFT Gundams]

273541.jpg273541.jpg273541.jpg

Great cards. 7/10

Some OCG errors and some pictures have a black border on the side.

Below are some suggestions and corrections to the cards:

Blitze Gundam - change it to "If all monster on your opponent's field are in face-down Defense Position, this card may attack your opponent's Life Points directly", shouldn't this card's attribute be dark?

Buster Gundam - take out the "select and", and the 2nd is overpowered, change it to x200

Duel Gundam - change it to "When this card is destroyed in battle, Spiecal Summon it from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase and increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500 as long as this card remains face-up on the field. This effect can only be used once."

Aegis Gundam - this is the correct OCG of Union Monster, although I don't think the effect you have qualifies as a Union Monster, "Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if your control this card on the field, your can equip it to your "name here" as an Equip Card. Or unequipped the Union equipment and Special Summon this card to your field. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, add effect here (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed in battle, destroy this card instead.)

Strike Gundam - nothing wrong with this card but isn't a picture of Aile Stiker, shouldn't you make a Aile Striker card and change this card's picture to a Strike with no equipment?

Sword Striker - take out the "points" after the number and change the other effect to "When the equipped monster attacks a monster in Defense Position whose DEF is lower than the equipped monster's ATK, inflicts the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points."

Launcher Strike - take out the "points" after the number and change the other effect to "When the equipped monster attacks a monster in face-down Defense Position, destroy the attacked monster automatically without Damage Calculation."

Calamity Gundam - give this card an effect and shouldn't this card has a higher ATK than the other two? Seeing how you say it yourself this card has great firepower.

Forbidden Gundam - nothing wrong with this card except for the picture has a border on the left and right. Also don't capitalize "Monster", you only capitalize it when your writing it as "Monster Card".

Raider Gundam - this is the correct OCG of Union Monster, "Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if your control this card on the field, your can equip it to your "name here" as an Equip Card. Or unequipped the Union equipment and Special Summon this card to your field. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, add effect here (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed in battle, destroy this card instead.)

These are my suggestions and corrections I think you should make. You don't have to listen to me, this is just my opinion and my own OCG are not perfect either.

I'll make the OCG corrections when I get the chance, and I'll fix the borders. Thanks for being so thorough!

I don't want to make the Blitz seem evil, since it's just a machine, and Nicol pilots it.

I will make your suggested correction on Duel but I made it x300 for Buster so that if you roll a 6, you get his full attack power. (I may consider changing it if others agree it's overpowered). I know the Aegis and Raider are not like usual union monsters, but I wanted their effects to reflect the show. I'd considered making 3 striker packs, but then I thought I'd have to weaken the basic Strike Gundam, and the Aile Striker seems to be the basic set-up anyway. And a lot of my choices came from my preferences for the gundams, which is why the Calamity is weaker. I didn't think it needed an effect since it works in unison with Raider. As for the overblown lore, I find that a lot of cards never live up to their lore, even Blue Eyes and Dark Magician.

Archived