[SC] 3 WAY

Maliki

[align=center]Here it is

206999z.jpg

Lore:

You cannot activate this cards effect unless there is 1 face-up "Warrior Gate" that you control.When this card declares an attack, you can change the battle position of 1 face-up monster that your opponent controls. If it is a Warrior-Type, put the card face-down Defense Position.

206999t.jpg

Lore:

If this card is Normal Summoned, destroy this card at the end of your turn. If you Tribute Summon this monster increase this cards level by 2 and has the following effect: If your opponent Summons a level 5 or higher monster decrease its ATK and DEF by 500.

206999w.jpg

Lore:

Shin Gouki + Archangel

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Fusion Summoned. All Dragon-Type monsters in Attack Position that your opponent controls 500 ATK and DEF for 3 of your opponent's Stanby Phases. If your opponent's monster(s) has 500 or lower ATK and DEF it is not affected.[/align]

Well...I cant figure out a strategy with the Archangel (i just dont get why you should flip the monster Face-down. After all some monsters have flip effects :?) I also think the first sentance should be like this:

You can only activate this card's effect when there is 1 face-up "Warrior Gate" that you control.

5/10

Archived