Avatar the last airbender: Ember Island Theatre presents...

summers307

Fun fact: For those who watch the show, you'll notice when Katara says "Earth" in the opening credits with the shadowed benders, that was actually supposed to be the body frame for the Toph character. As it came time to introduce Toph, the creators thought it'd be funny if a little girl could beat up all these bigger benders. So it was changed. The "Ember Theater" episode was a tribute to what was originally supposed to happen.

Aren't random stupid facts fun?!

Fun fact: For those who watch the show' date=' you'll notice when Katara says "Earth" in the opening credits with the shadowed benders, that was actually supposed to be the body frame for the Toph character. As it came time to introduce Toph, the creators thought it'd be funny if a little girl could beat up all these bigger benders. So it was changed. The "Ember Theater" episode was a tribute to what was originally supposed to happen.

Aren't random stupid facts fun?!

[/quote']

That I didn't know, I honestly didn't know, I knew it was Katara, Azula (who was supposed to be called Zula to go with Zuko) and Aang, but I never knew who was supposed to be the earth bender. Now I know. Also knew Zuko would join the group in the end, I mean he is like Seto Kaiba, the anti hero.

Archived