New insect set: took a long time to make:

cmc1234

Here are my cards i did not make a booster this time cause latley computerwiz98 has been shuting down my thread with boosters in it cause he thinks i stole it, which i didnt,

Here are the cards i will be adding more in the future but if you dont think i should cause they suck then tell me!

Hope you enjoy and plz rate

if anyone can think of a name change for bug bomb plz tell me cause i have hered from peolple its bad

Cards!

288770f.jpg

288770a.jpg288770wth.jpg288770.jpg288770c.jpg288770g.jpg288770l.jpg288770jen.jpg288770a.jpg288770s.jpg

:D' date=' good cards I like the pics where do you get it?, [b']Life Points[/b], Tribute,Deck, Great cards 8.5/10

I got the pics from devianart and thx for the comment and what is with the Life points, and tribute deck in bold for lol

:D' date=' good cards I like the pics where do you get it?, [b']Life Points[/b], Tribute,Deck, Great cards 8.5/10

I got the pics from devianart and thx for the comment and what is with the Life points, and tribute deck in bold for lol

are the correct OCG check in your cards, you will find the errors.

are the correct OCG check in your cards, you will find the errors.

ohhhh ok thx for the help i didnt notice that

Archived