Ritual Spellcaster Card Contest (Done)(Lock Plz)

This is my third card contest I made. For this contest, you have to to make a spellcaster card, but it is to be a ritual monster. You must also post it with the ritual spell card.

No Entry Fee

End Date: July 16

Rules: No Spamming

YCM Rules Apply

Monster must be a ritual monster and have a ritual spell card with it.

Prizes:

1. 15 points + 3 reps

[align=center]

poccertified.png

[spoiler=A digitized Flash Set by Yangninja]

This contest is certified to offer a Digitized Flash Set.

What is it?: If you've played Yugioh Power of Chaos. It basically shows a card list gallery with your cards in them :)

Example?: you can see a simple example HERE!!!

How Rare is it to find one?: This prize is placed in a contest about once a fortnight and only first prize can receive it so yeah It is pretty rare.

[/align]

2. 10 points + 2 reps

3. 5 points + 1 reo

Judges

1. Me

2. joey5700

Contestent

1. Metavosis

2. fais

3. BobuculushRubbish

4. Thaoz

5. aomegamjRA

6. Steven_The_Maker

7. gnay9o2_619(need cards)

8. mike_destrall

9. Dark Hero Flashman

10. Namo™(Need Cards)

11. hirikiri(Need Cards)

~Reserved~ Here's my card:

66zoqu.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned except by the effect of the Ritual Spell card "Grains In the Wind." When this card is successfully summoned, destroy all Wind-type monster on the field. Increase your Life Points by 500 for every Wind-type monster destroyed by this effect.

2ugkm5s.jpg

Hope I win.

334675a.jpg

this card can only be summoned by playing the card 'Hell Girl's awake' and sending 1 spellcaster and two non-tuner. when this card is summoned you can attack three of you opponent's monster cards. if there is not anymore monsters and you have a attack left then you can attack your opponent's life points directly and all damae come's out of his life points.

334675.jpg

sorry for the drag me to hell on this card best i could do

161158.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Ritual of the Chaos". When this card is summoned, place 2 Spell Counters on this card. By discarding 1 level 5 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand and removing 2 Spell Counters from this card, destroy all cards your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed, add 1 level 4 or lower Spellcaster-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

161158q.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Havoc, the Chaos Magician". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 6 or more from the field or your hand.

I made some minor corrections to my OCG.

here are my cards:

296573u.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This monster can only be Ritual Summon with the Ritual Spell Card, "Release of Dark Matter Master". When this monster destroys an opponent's monster that monster is removed instead of going to the graveyard. You can remove this monster from play in order to deal 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points, for each card removed from play, except from this.

296573s.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card is used to Ritual Summon "Creator, Void of the Matter". You must also tribute monsters whose total Levels equal 7 or more from the field or your hand.

144706m.jpg144706q.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Abstract Ideals". You must also offer monsters from the field or your hand who's total Levels equal 7 or more. As long as you control another Spellcaster-Type monster, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. When this card is Ritual Summoned successfully, place 2 Spell Counters on this card. When your opponent selects a Spellcaster-type monster as at attack target, you may remove 1 Spell Counter from any card you control to negate the attack.

pic credit to wonder_lick on Photobucket

Im in

Archived