[Zeaux] The Last Sword

Zeaux

[align=center]

The Last Sword

273350e.jpg

-Card Effect-

Reduce the DEF of the monster equipped with this card to 0 and increase it's ATK by the original DEF of 1 monster on the field. When the monster equipped with this card attacks, change it to Defense Position during the end of the Damage Step. During the End Phase, you can pay Life Points equal to the Level of the monster equipped with this card x100 to change it to Attack Position.[/align]

Reduce the equipped monster's DEF to 0 and increase it's ATK by the original DEF of 1 monster on the field. When the equipped monster declares an attack, change it to Defense Position during the end of the Damage Step. During the End Phase, you can pay Life Points equal to the Level of the equipped monster with this card x100 to change it to Attack Position.

Picture is kind of meh, but its hard finding decent equip spell pics.

Overall, a good card.

Finally, after eons of wandering through wasteland, a great and useful Equip.

Although, I must say, you could bear to increase the LP cost by 200 points.

(Or, on second thought, consider this as a statement by a paranoid guy.)

I personally think the cost for shifting the equipped monster into Attack Position's too cheap. Make it' date=' like, pay equal to the Level of the equipped x 300.

[/quote']

300 is a little higher don't you think? 300 x a Level 4 monster = 1200 just to change its position!! I think 200 is good enough.

Archived