i need some help making cool but balanced cards

dman987

Question

this is probobly the wrong section but whatever. okay, i am trying to make a series of dragon cards (i wont give out names because i dont want the idea stolen) i am having trouble coming up with good looking pictures and also balanced cards with good effects. i guess you can think of this as the dragon version of blackwings. from what i have seen on this sight (no offense) but most of the dragon cards are just stupid. they are either OP, UP, broken or terrible. mabey 5% of them are playable. can someone (with experience) help me?

some of my dragon cards:

LEGEND:

N = name

A = atk

D = def

E = effect

F, S, N, E, T = fusion, synchro, normal monsters or effect monster, T means tuner

N = (not telling) dragon - shryal

A = 1800

D = 1200

E = this card cannot be normal summoned or set. this card can be special summoned if you contorl another "(not telling) dragon" othe rthan "(not telling) dragon - shryal"

E monster (level 4)

N = (not telling lol) dragon - (havent decided i am bad at names. ideas?)

A = 1000

D = 600

E = This card gains 100 A for every "(not telling) dragon" on the field.

T monster (level 2)

thats all i have come up with so far. so like i said:

1. are these cards balanced

2. how can i balance them

3. where can i gte some good pictures for them

4. honest opinion. do you think these cards have potential?

anyone who makes fun of me for writing (not telling) will be in some way reported or sent bad rep or whatever you can do on this site (i'm a beginner so... you know) No spamming

9 answers to this question

thanks for the ideas. what do you mean most dont like dragons? personally dragons are my favorite things in yugioh. idk why cuz they arent very good. and in my opinion they are some of the hardest cards to get balanced but still be good and look cool.

just note, i'm not getting defensive and getting up in your face i just want to know why people dont like dragons.

starfire, i get it.

Liam, why are dagons a no?

everybody, i want to make dragons but since i am a beginner... (see end of post). if you cant help me then dont post anything. i gets annoying after a while to read through:

dragons suck

no they dont

yes they do

pm me (whatever that is) o and dragons suck

dragons = no

...okay i get it. i am a beginner. what do you suggest for beginners? something that is cool with easy to find but non overused pics? i would do warriors but all the cards have been made:

rota

e hero stratos

synchros/ tuners

warrior returning

marauding captain

e heros, d heros, evil heros

it's all there, everything to make warriors. so back to the question:

what type of SERIOUS cards should i make that are good for beginners and will help me get better? something besides warriors, and if making GOOD REALISTIC dragon cards is hard, no dragons (until i get better) so i can make GOOD dragon cards compared the the crappy ones i have seen.

Archived