Monsters that can attack... FROM MY HAND have now a new type!!! (ideas)

Master Hyperion

Backline Shooter

FIRE

Level 3

[Warrior/Backline]

During your Battle Phase, if you have no monsters on your side of the field, you must show this card to your opponent and select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Depending on the position of the seleted monster, apply the proper effect: - Attack Position: If the selected monster has an ATK less than this card, destroy the selected monster. - Defense Position: If the selected monster has an DEF less than this card's ATK, destroy the selected monster.

ATK/1600 DEF/200

(name pending), the Ookazi Blaster

FIRE

Level 8

[Fiend/Backline]

During your Battle Phase, if you have no cards on your side of the field and only this card in your hand, you must show this card to your opponent and select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Depending on the position of the selected monster, apply the proper effect: - Attack Position: If the selected monster has an ATK less than this card, destroy the selected monster. - Defense Position: If the selected monster has an DEF less than this card's ATK, destroy the selected monster.

ATK/3000 DEF/2600

Fall Back

Spell Card

Select 1 Backline monster on your side of the field and return it to your hand.

Fake Dead

Counter Trap Card

You can only activate this card if a backline monster is discard from your hand by an opponent's card effect. Return 1 Backline monster from your graveyard to your hand. You cannot activates it's effect during your next Battle Phase.

Spionage

Continuous Spell Card

Select 1 Backline monster from your hand and place it into your opponent's hand. Your opponent cannot discard that card from his/her hand, return it to a Deck, cannot be reomved from play and cannot Summon that card. If this card is destroyed, the selected monster is discard to the owner's graveyard.

More coming soon

Cool cards' date=' but you could change their effects a bit more so that they are not so similar.

[/quote']

Actually, I already had a few ideas about that.

Burning fist

FIRE

Level 1

[Pyro/Backline]

During your Battle Phase, if you have no monsters on your side of the field, you must show this card to your opponent and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to this card's ATK.

ATK/400 DEF/0

Yoko's Little Daughter

FIRE

Level 2

[Warrior/Effect]

As long "Yoko, the Fire Gunner" is in your hand, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally). As long this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of 1 "Yoko, the Fire Gunner" in your hand by 200 points.

ATK/0 DEF/0

(Name Pending), The Self-Building Flare Fortress

FIRE

Level 10

[Machine/Backline]

This card cannot be Summoned. When you draw this card, you must show this card to your opponent and remove any number of FIRE monsters from your graveyard from play. Increase the ATK of this card with 1000 points for each FIRE monster that is removed from play by this card effect. During your Battle Phase, you must show this card to your opponent and select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Depending on the position of the seleted monster, apply the proper effect: - Attack Position: If the selected monster has an ATK less than this card, destroy the selected monster. - Defense Position: If the selected monster has an DEF less than this card's ATK, destroy the selected monster. If the selected monster is destroyed by this effect, remove this card from play.

ATK/? DEF/3000

Lookout Post in the Back

Field Spell Card

Neither player's hand can't be discarding by their opponent's card effects. In addition, increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up Backline monsters with 200 points.

Back-up Ammo

Spell Card

Select 1 Equip card and 1 Backline monster from your hand. You can equip the selected Equip card to the selected Backline monster. The selected equip card is still placed on the field.

• 3 weeks later...

Your ideas are creative, and you're always trying to make sense your cards.

Pardon me to give some comments since I like your cards. ^_^

You must write these cards like this, "Machine/Effect/Backline" since they're effect

monster. If you don't put "Effect" all text written latter considered as just plain text without any effect. Even Gemini is an effect monster, with an effect "this card is treated as Normal monster card on the field,... and so on". Fusion monsters such as Steam Gyroid, and ritual monsters such as Black Luster Soldier is normal monster and affected by non spell casting area. Text written on these card is a summoning requirement which activated not by themselves but by their summoning spell effect (Polymer and any ritual summoning spell). Why ? Because Steam Gyroid only written as "Machine" and BLS written as "Warrior", any monster without "/Effect" is treated as normal monster. About why we can't normal/special summon them like ordinary monsters although they're a normal monsters, the answer is simple, the color of the card is different and there are several specific rules 'bout how to treat them.

"Ookazi Blaster" isn't way too powerful ?

There is no any drawback caused by its 8 STARS since you can attack with this card directly from your hand.

"Yoko's Little Daughter"

You forgot to say "Once per turn". Ugh, 200 x unlimited.....

"(Name Pending), The Self-Building Flare Fortress"

Honestly, I can say, I draw another "Flare Fortress" every turn by showing just one "Flare Fortress" which I had previously, then shuffle my own hand. With this way, I can reinstate its tributing FIRE... at any draw phase.

"Back-up Ammo"

Just like above case, my opponent even do not know which card on my hand is being equipped or not. Therefore, this card override the equip spell's equipping/activation requirement. I can equip Cestus of dagla for instance to my monster despite I don't have fairy type monster.

IMHO, there is another way to create almost similar effect with these cards without trespassing Yi-Gi-Oh card rule. The hints are :

- You can try to make Master-Servant connection to overcome your Backline lethal and

cheap effect. The master can determine what cost is needed to activate the card effect from your hand. And the servant, of course, can't activate its own effect without its master.

- By always showing your hand to your opponent, "Back-Up Ammo" and "Fortress" effect is legal.

Archived