transformers 2 : Revenge of the fallen (xbox360) disscuccion

Indonesian_duelist

I like transformers movie so I bought the xbox360 version. I beat this game twice and now I play in multiplayer xbox LIVE. Sadly, in multiplayer there only 5 stages available. I hope there is DLC (downloadable content) in the future that contains more char and stages. Tell me what's ur favorite char? (Are there in autobot or decepticon) and do you like this game. let's discuss!

well...the graphics are good. That's about it. If your under the age of 12' date=' go buy it. My lil bro bought it for me for my birthday and I hate it. Good thing my GF bought Dead Space [=<

[/quote']

does your bro know? ;]

what that She is better than him? yeah. i tell him that all the time. makes me lol

well...the graphics are good. That's about it. If your under the age of 12' date=' go buy it. My lil bro bought it for me for my birthday and I hate it. Good thing my GF bought Dead Space [=<

[/quote']

does your bro know? ;]

what that She is better than him? yeah. i tell him that all the time. makes me lol

Well, I wanted to know does your brother know that the game he got you was sheet?

This game is funking terrible.

The only thing that can make it somewhat fun is an unmistakeable love of Transformers.

Otherwise.

The Maps are just the same old dock-warehouse like environment, and the combat Physics suck.

Mainly, combo's aren't do-able, and long distance artillery usage makes a mockery of everything.

>=(.

Needless to say, it's still pretty badass just transforming everywhere.

Archived