1,000th POST! - Good card in here!

Ghost Ryder

Is this card good for a 1,000th post?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this card good for a 1,000th post?

• Yes
    • No

The Ultimate card...Lol Joke =D I'll save that for my 5,000 post which I think I'll never reach.

[align=center]

2iivk3a.png

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except my removing 3 Level 4 monsters from play in your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned by a Spell, Trap Card that ignores this card's Summoning conditions, it's effect is negated until the end of the next Damage Step. When this card destroys a Level 5 or higher monster by battle, place 1 Lord Counter on this card (max.4), when this card is attacked by a monster, you can remove 1 Lord Counter from this card to negate the attack. During your Battle Phase, if this card has 4 Lord Counters, you can remove 4 Lord Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field except this card. During your End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card in Defense Position. During your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card is attacked by a Level 4 or higher monster, remove this card from play and remove the attacking monster from play. Gain Life Points equal to the attacking monster's Level x 100. This card cannot be Summoned back by card effect(s).

[/align]

Long effect isn't it?

Just hope this isn't bad for my 1000th post.

Holo and name holo credit to ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥.

I hope this card's balance isn't bad.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all congratulations on 1000 posts.

About the card:

I think it is a very good card, the image is great and fits the name and effect, the OCG is solid, and the effect is creative.

However, I think that it could be a bit overpowered since it has 3000 ATK and provides two additional options when being attacked (provided it has a Lord Counter for one of them).

Also the last sentence contradicts one of its other effects.

Great work none the less,

9/10

OCG Fix:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except my removing 3 Level 4 monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 Lord Counter on this card (max.4). When this card is attacked by a monster, you can remove 1 Lord Counter from this card to negate the attack. During your Battle Phase, if this card has 4 Lord Counters, you can remove 4 Lord Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field except this card. During your End Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon this card in Defense Position. During your opponent's Battle Phase, if this card is attacked by a Level 4 or higher monster, remove this card from play and remove the attacking monster from play. Gain Life Points equal to the attacking monster's Level x 100. This card cannot be Summoned back by card effect(s).

Like 2 fixes in that, very good OCG.

You can never get more than 1 Lord Counter.

With all that, I cry, it was an amazing card except for that one fact. Were it Spell Counters, there would be plenty of ways to place 4 counters on it, but they are specifically Lord counters.

7/10 due to part of the effect being unusable.

so devistator-dude, a lot of people have been wondering including urself

HOW DOES HE GET MORE COUNTERS?

Thanks in.Spyre! =]

I'd never reach your amount of posts D:

Sure you will. I only have this much because today I've been this fourm 1 whole year.

ive been here longer than u too, but how long youve been a member has nothing to do with ur posts

Archived