Walmart

dark91g

Earn your wages and purchase what you want instead of stealing from honest merchants' date=' you uncouth ruffian.

In terms you might actually understand: Get a job and go through some effort instead of shoplifting, you piece of trash delinquent.

[/quote']

The ludicrous things delinquents will try, yes? It's disgusting.

Earn your wages and purchase what you want instead of stealing from honest merchants' date=' you uncouth ruffian.

In terms you might actually understand: Get a job and go through some effort instead of shoplifting, you piece of trash delinquent.

[/quote']

Har-har. This is wal-mart we are talking about; not an old country style family store.

Oh yeah; and if you're asking this you clearly aren't cut-out to be a thief. So you're better off to not try.

It's wal-mart, not a massive jewelry store.

[/quote']

Har-har. This is wal-mart we are talking about; not an old country style family store.

Oh yeah; and if you're asking this you clearly aren't cut-out to be a thief. So you're better off to not try.

They built up their empire and worked hard to get it to where it is today.

Big business hate can go elsewhere, for I care not for it.

[/quote']

They built up their empire and worked hard to get it to where it is today.

Big business hate can go elsewhere, for I care not for it.

*more lols*

And I'm not advocating big business hate.

I'm just kind of pointing out how silly it is to call wal-mart a business of "Honest merchants."

Archived