Neo-Hero NeoWarrior

EHERO Andrew

It a new "Hero" monster that I created. I have more Neo-Heroes to tell you about. Here is the best Neo-Hero monster.

Neo-Hero NeoWarrior

Light

Level 10

Ultra Rare

BOL-EN002 (Bringer of Light)

Warrior/Effect

If there are no monsters on your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card. On the turn it was Special Summoned and there are monsters on your opponent's side of the field, this card can attack your opponent directly. No Spells and Traps can be activated on the turn it was Special Summoned.

ATK/3000 DEF/3000

What do u think about it?

Nothing says that it's immune to any effect. An Adhesion Trap Hole could make this card very weak. Adhesion would then be activated in response to the summon, and is therefore not included in the restrict.

And, this card would probably be limited, as you said, since it's not that hard to counter.

exactly. you can use it in any deck. plus' date=' if it was a real card, it would be restricted to 1. but the effect can be used when it's special summoned. so if you used the effect, it cant do it again if it somehow got put back to your hand.

[/quote']

It would probably be banned. MST, anyone?

It a new "Hero" monster that I created. I have more Neo-Heroes to tell you about. Here is the best Neo-Hero monster.

Neo-Hero NeoWarrior

Light

Level 10

Ultra Rare

BOL-EN002 (Bringer of Light)

Warrior/Effect

If there are no monsters on your side of the field' date=' you can Special Summon this card. On the turn it was Special Summoned and there are monsters on your opponent's side of the field, this card can attack your opponent directly. [b']No Spells and Traps can be activated on the turn it was Special Summoned.[/b]

ATK/3000 DEF/3000

What do u think about it?

Nothing says that it's immune to any effect. An Adhesion Trap Hole could make this card very weak. Adhesion would then be activated in response to the summon' date=' and is therefore not included in the restrict.

And, this card would probably be limited, as you said, since it's not that hard to counter.

[/quote']

u cant stop it with a trap because they cannot be activated

u cant stop it with a trap because they cannot be activated

Ah, my friend, there you are wrong. Adhesion Trap Hole in this example would be activated before/at the same time as the Special Summon is conducted, and Neo-Heros effect is that is negates any effect after the Summon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived