^Custom made avi

[spoiler=Cards(Some of them are old. :P)]

66656.jpg

66656v.jpg

66656.jpg

66656k.jpg

Could you make me, please?

[spoiler=Card Example] 80335.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 monster, Spell and Trap Card in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned, remove the top 10 cards of your Deck from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster removed from play. When your opponent Summons a monster, you can return 1 card that has been removed from play to the bottom of your Deck to put 1 Macro Counter on this card (max. 5). Once per turn, if a monster would be removed from play, you can instead remove 1 Macro Counter from this card for each monster that would have been removed from play instead. By Tributing this card with 5 Macro Counters on it, remove every card on the field and in your Graveyard from play. Inflict 100 damage to both players for every card removed from play by this effect. In addition, if your opponent removed 4 or more cards from play by this effect, he/she can draw 2 cards.

80335o.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by destroying 1 face-up Spell Card on your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send up to 4 Continuous Spell Cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains 200 ATK for every Continuous Spell Card in your Graveyard. You can remove 1 Continuous Spell Card in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can remove 2 Continuous Spell Cards in your Graveyard from play to return this card to the top of your Deck.

[spoiler=GFX Example]DoctorWho.png

BLARGH

I want one.

Card-Making - 89 (I would say my cards are amazing ^.^)

GFX- 45 (I sux but have the odd good peice).

Popularity- 73 (I hope so anyway D: since I left it kinda dropped).

Red, current avi.

[img=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/uploads/avatars/avatar_131963.png]

PM it to me as well. pl0x.

Archived