Dread Lords..

kutakun

Yeah i used some imgs i digged up around the site.. I take no credit for them... But anyways.. Me and my friends are using cards we make and using them for fun... :P

Yes i know over powered.. But hey its for fun! :shock: Also if you noticed i resized them to fit the size of a yugioh card..

6xka8lg.jpg

This card can not be destroyed by battle and is also immune to Magic, Trap and Monster Effects. When this card destroys a monster draw a card and discard one card.

6sgrl9i.jpg

You can send this card from your hand to the graveyard to get the following effects. 1: Add a card from your deck or graveyard with "Dread Lord" to your hand. 2: Special summon as many "Dread Lord" monsters to the field.

8fmsayu.jpg

This card can only be summoned by offering 2 "Dread Lord" monsters. For each "Dread Lord" on your field this card gains 4000 attack. This card is also immune to Magic, Trap and monster effects.

6t0vjie.jpg

This card can not be destroyed. Once per turn during your draw phase you gain 10000 life points. You can add up to 2 "Dread Lord" cards from your deck or graveyard to your hand. Your opponent can not draw or search their deck while this card remains on the field.

ONCE again i take no credit for the imgs, i used them because i liked how they looked.

Archived