World Wrestling Entertainment [WWE Card Set] | {3/??} | NEW! Kane - The Monster Ex...

Benoit4ever

[align=center]

B4E's WWE Set

Hello all, this is my first set [to post] here on YCM. I've made dozens before, but disliked something about them, and deleted them. This time, I have tried to do the WWE set...right. No offense to former makers, but all the wrestling sets I've seen have been...sub-par to be generous. I'm not saying this is expertise, but I'm giving it a shot. All pictures are regular photos from Google Images or Photobucket. I used PS4 Portable to edit them, and add the effects to them--no Devi-art. I hope you enjoy, as I'll be updating them as I finish each card...which may be awhile, as I make sure things are perfect, as much as a I can. If giving criticism, please, tell me what's wrong rather than "sucks...lawl". Thanks.

-B4E

EN001 ; Kane - The Unknown Oddity

107130h.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Summoned or Set while another card with "Kane" in its name exists on your side of the field. If this card is destroyed, it is removed from play instead. When this card is removed from play, you may bring 1 "Kane - The Masked Menace" from your Deck to your hand. This card cannot be used as a Tribute to Summon or Set "Kane - The Masked Menace", or "Kane - The Monster Exposed".

EN002 ; Kane - The Masked Machine

107130a.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Summoned or Set while another card with "Kane" in its name exists on your side of the field. If this card is destroyed, it is removed from play instead. When this card is removed from play, you may bring 1 "Kane - The Masked Menace" from your Deck to your hand. This card cannot be used as a Tribute to Summon or Set "Kane - The Monster Exposed".

EN003 ; Kane - The Monster Exposed

107130v.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Summoned or Set while another card with "Kane" in its name exists on your side of the field. If this card is destroyed, it is removed from play instead. When this card is removed from play, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for every Pyro-type monster in your Graveyard.

[/align]

Finally' date=' a decent WWE Set. I'm making one myself.

some ocg, but still good. 7.4/10

[/quote']

Awesome! But again, may I ask you to point out the errors--thanks.

pretty nice some OCG but really good 8/10

@thecross: Thank you! ^_^

@YGO4Life: Thank you, but please, please, please--point out the errors! Thanks.

I will soon. I try to the superstars one by one, but cover there major gimmicks and whatnot. Thanks for the encouragement! ^_^

ok.. i will..

u see da Summoned or Set in ur lore? It should be Normal Summoned or Set...

and tribute is Tribute

Actually' date=' I was reading through DJ Osiris's OCG thread, and it states that "Summon" is used to cover all types of Summoning. But tribute is Tribute, you are correct.[hr']

Update: Fixed all cards.

Archived