{Lucifer} JP Card {Lucifer}

Enrise

[align=center]

Warlord Mistress - Yumi

WarlordMistress-Yumi.png

Lore:

This card cannot be Advance Summoned except by Releasing 2 DARK monsters. When this card is Advance Summoned successfully, you can select up to 2 cards on the field, and destroy them. When this card attacks or is attacked, select 1 face-up monster on the field, and flip it face-down.

A tad OP'd I think, so don't even say anything about that <_<''

~Lucifer~

[/align]

Advanced Summoned = Tribute / Normal Summoned

Realising = tributing

successfully is not needed

anyway it looks awesome

hope i helped ;)

Um' date=' Master Rule OCG <_<

I don't use the Old OCG.

Plus, you spelled Releasing wrong.

[/quote']

I never heard of Master Rule OCG =/

I like the card.

Not to overpowered because of the last sentence.

Pretty good 9/10

Advanced Summoned = Tribute / Normal Summoned

Realising = tributing

successfully is not needed

anyway it looks awesome

hope i helped ;)

I don't use the Old OCG.

Plus, you spelled Releasing wrong.

[/quote']

I never heard of Master Rule OCG =/

I like the card.

Not to overpowered because of the last sentence.

Pretty good 9/10

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-51154.html

Just scroll down till you see Master Rule OCG.

I don't use the Old OCG.

[/quote']

"Master Rule OCG" never existed on anything ever. Tribute isn't "Old OCG", it's what the OCG is now. Check Raging Battle. Far from "Old OCG" as anything out there right now. You see Release? You see Advanced Summon? You don't. The only thing in "Master Rule OCG" that's actually an update and is actually used is "Extra Deck".

Cards are Realistic based on how they compare to actual cards in the TCG (or in your case the OCG). Official Card Grammar comes from cards in the TCG. The original source is always the best. That being said, use it.

It's basically a slightly modified Gyzarus. A little originality and thought wudBnice.

Needs a Set ID.

I don't use the Old OCG.

[/quote']

"Master Rule OCG" never existed on anything ever. Tribute isn't "Old OCG", it's what the OCG is now. Check Raging Battle. Far from "Old OCG" as anything out there right now. You see Release? You see Advanced Summon? You don't. The only thing in "Master Rule OCG" that's actually an update and is actually used is "Extra Deck".

Cards are Realistic based on how they compare to actual cards in the TCG (or in your case the OCG). Official Card Grammar comes from cards in the TCG. The original source is always the best. That being said, use it.

It's basically a slightly modified Gyzarus. A little originality and thought wudBnice.

Needs a Set ID.

I don't see why it would need a Set ID, if there is no actual set to begin with <_< It's just a card.

Archived