Final Fantasy X - Oblivion & Dark Oblivion ++Halo Ring++

General Assclown

[align=center]These cards actually are more of Realistic Cards but because the pics are from a game they have to be here. Plz rate and comment! The Dark Oblivion pic was done by me (not that good). This is probably somewhat my first Pop Culture thread so be nice =D

Also if u post something like "Neat 8/10" or so your post will be ignored.

293291inv.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Warrior-Type Monsters on your side of the field and 1 Spellcaster-Type Monster from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned remove from play 2 Cards on your Opponent's side of the field and 1 Card on your side of the field. This card gains 1000 ATK for every Spellcaster-Type Monster in your Graveyard (Max. 3000). Once per turn activate one of the following effects:

- During your Main Phase 1, discard 3 cards to destroy all monsters on your Opponent's field. When this effect is activated, you canot declare an attack this turn.

- During your Battle Phase, remove from play 1 Spellcaster-Type Monster form your Graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it.

- Tribute this monster to Special Summon 1 "Dark Anima" from your Graveyard.

293291l.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing "Anima" and 1 Level 7 or higher DARK Monster. When this card is Successfully Summoned, select 1 Card from your Deck and remove it from play. On your next Standby Phase, the selected card is added to your hand. If "Anima" is in your Graveyard, this card cannot be destroyed by Trap Cards. Half this card's ATK until your 2nd End Phase to allow all your monsters attack your Opponent directly (apart from "Dark Anima"). Remove from play 1 "Anima" from your Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 1300 until the End Phase.

[/align]

It's OP because although it's hard to summon, both can destroy all of your opponent's monsters too easily and can attack your opponent's directly, and it seems like it would be to hard to destroy Dark Oblivion. Maybe if you put something like "every 3 turns" or something, but that's just my opinion on the matter.

fine then nice ocg good pics not over powered 10/10

Thanks.

I thought that Aeon is called Anima ._.

Changed =D

[align=center]

ANIMA

- Tribute this monster to Special Summon 1 "Dark Anima" from your Graveyard.

DARK ANIMA

This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing "Anima" and 1 Level 7 or higher DARK Monster.

[/align]

That should take out the OP'd because it has to be in the Graveyard when u summon it

Archived