Disturbed Cards ++Halo Ring++

General Assclown

Disturbed is one of my favourite bands. My favourite song by Disturbed is Prayer. Please rate & comment!

Any pointless posts, eg "Cool 7 / 10", "Awesome 9 / 10", etc WILL be ignored.

293291i.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. This card is also treated as a Fiend-Type Monster while it is Face-Up on the field. Once per turn, discard 2 Level 4 or lower Monster Cards from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or 6 FIRE or Fiend-Type Monster from your Graveyard. Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 7 to 9 Pyro or Fiend-Type Monster from your hand. While "The Disturbant One" is Face-Up on the field, increase this card's ATK by 700.

293291.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Set. This card is also treated as a Warrior-Type Monster while it is Face-Up on the field. While "The Disturbed Flames" is Face-Up on the field, increase this card's ATK by 700. If this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 5 to 7 "Disturbant" Monster from your Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions. Once per turn, activate one of the following effects:

- Discard 1 card, look at 1 card in your Opponent's hand. If it is a Spell or trap, send it to the Graveyard.

- Tribute this monster to destroy 2 monsters on the field.

- Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 500 until the End Phase.

Archived