Flaming Kingdom (Firestarters! 10 MORE NEW CARDSSSSSS!!!!!!!)

Ģค๓blє

You wake up in a bed. Roaring flamings are before you, accompanied by a robot. It seems asif it doesn't notice you. But than, a card falls from a compartment on the robot. It is covered in flames but seems not to burn. The name on the card read, "Firestarter".

[align=center]321423a.jpg

321423b.jpg

321423evh.jpg

321423jqq.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on your field (you cannot select this card). That monster can attack twice that turn. This card cannot attack in a turn it's effect is activated.

321423ewa.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster. Once per turn, you can equip 1 of your opponent's monsters to this card (This card can only have 1 monster equipped to it at a time). This card gains ATK and DEF equal to that card's ATK and DEF. You can destroy the equipped card to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's field.

321423zdf.jpg

321423c.jpg

321423n.jpg

321423n.jpg

321423e.jpg

321423x.jpg

321423n.jpg

321423s.jpg

321423c.jpg

321423v.jpg

321423x.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Firestarter Assassin" + "Battle-Crazy Firestarter"

This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

321423l.jpg

321423z.jpg

321423fyd.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 Machine-Type or Pyro-Type non-Tuner monster

This card is also treated as a Pyro-Type monster. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can tribute 2 monsters on your field to Special Summon it to your field.

321423g.jpg

[/align]

1.wtf? Ur cards are like my Firestarters' date=' but changed it into machines and changed the effects around (some are similar).Look here.

2And Firestarter Relinquished is like Relinquished just monster form instead of ritual. Here

1. I didn't mean to. Besides, I never look at threads that far back. No one really does...

2. I know what relinquished is... Why do you think I made it genius. Your I.Q. must be a whole 3!

1.wtf? Ur cards are like my Firestarters' date=' but changed it into machines and changed the effects around (some are similar).Look here.

2And Firestarter Relinquished is like Relinquished just monster form instead of ritual. Here

1. I didn't mean to. Besides, I never look at threads that far back. No one really does...

2. I know what relinquished is... Why do you think I made it genius. Your I.Q. must be a whole 3!

Well I guess u have a point that no one does look that far back but then again u might've been around when i posted those.

As for the second thing u said, i'll ignore it.

Meh, i guess i'm sorry

Archived