The Dragons card contest

macsmack

I'll enter.

Here is my card:

167100.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Fiend-Type and 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (DARK / Level 4 / Fiend-Type / ATK 1800 / DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points, place 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Image from Nightmarian's Image Archive.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

8813o.jpg

While this card is in your hand and your opponent activates a card effect to destroy a monster(s) you control, negate the effect and remove from play all cards on the field. Then Special Summon this card and inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card removed from play by this effect. The original ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the amount of damage inflicted by this effect. If this card is not Summoned by its own effect, its original ATK and DEF become 2400. This card cannot attack during the turn in which it is Summoned. When this card is removed from play by a card effect, during the End Phase, Special Summon it with the same ATK and DEF it had when it was removed from the field.

In my opinion, it's among the best cards I've ever done. ^_^

I'm in. Here's my card:

vcywrl.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell card "Rage of The Loner". When this card is successfully summoned, you can discard all cards in your hand to destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field.During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

308235yvo.jpg

When this card is summand put one ice counter on it. Once per turn you may add a ice counter to this card. During each of your main phases you may remove one tocken to destroy 1 magic or trapt card on the field. You may destroy this card to summan 1 First Ice Dragon. For ever counter on this card increase First Ice Dragon's Atk by 300 when you destroy this card to summan First Ice Dragon.

here is my enter

I'll join and here's my entry

[spoiler=Plethora Dragon]

70878y.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 Water monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 Water monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Water monster from your Gravyard.

1 Angel Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro summoned to the field, increase all Angel monsters attack and defense by 800. While this card is on the field your opponent is not allowed to use his or her deck in any way. If this card is brought back from the graveyard you may bring 2 Angel monsters with it. This card may only stay on the field for 5 turns, then it is sent to the top of your deck. 292305.jpg

Entry reserved, card coming soon.

315375i.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 5 DARK monsters in your graveyard from play. This card's ATK increases by 500 points for each of your removed from play cards. Once per turn, you can remove one card in your deck from play to destroy 1 Trap Card on the field. This card cannot attack on a turn its effect is activated.

i'm in heres my card

136754.jpg

Effect:

2 Tuners Monsters + 1 Dragon Typer Monster

This card cannot be destroyed or removed from play. When this card is attacked you do not lose life points. Once per duel you may pay all but 50 life points and you can raise this cards atk points up by 4000. If "Back With Vengeance" is in you hand and this card is in your extra deck you can special summon it without the tuner material monsters or regular monsters. From you hand you can special summon "Deity of Vengeance".

This is the card i'm entering : Darkfire Dragon

333362sua.jpg

"Darkfire Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is synchro summoned, destroy all your opponent's face-down cards. Once per turn, you can select 1 card in your opponent's hand to be discarded. If the discarded card is a DARK monster, you can special summon it in face-up Defense Position. If this monster is attacked, you can destroy 1 of the special summoned monsters to negate the attack.

This is the tuner monster required : Darkfire Synchron

333362m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived