[tyler ex]Ravenous Dragon of Taboo-Effect Revamp-

Archelaus

265274c.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monsters. As long as this card is on the field, any card that a player draws during his/her turn cannot be Summoned, activated or Set. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy this card. When this card is destroyed by this effect, Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase and increase its ATK by 500.

I don't think the first sentence is needed. 3 Tributes are required for Level 9-10 anyways, aren't they? Don't quote me on that unless someone confirms.

Regardless, last sentence should be "Destroy all monsters that were Special Summoned during during your End Phase"

3 Tributes are required for Level 9-10 anyways' date=' aren't they? Don't quote me on that unless someone confirms.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure the rules now state (as far as i know) that this is how it goes:

Level 1 - 4 = No tribute

Level 5 - 6 = 1 Tribute

Level 7 - 12 = 2 Tributes

Unless of course an effect changes the tribute requirement

Tyler Ex, another promising card! Good efect, cool pic and i cant see any OCG errors.

7.8 / 10

Underworld Dragon of Taboo. The bolded is kind of cliche, i mean you always see something with a name that has Underworld in it's name around here to much =/

Maybe try something like 'Shatter Dragon of Taboo'?

Picture of the dragon is sort of blurry =/

And with 'Destroy all the Special Summoned monsters during your End Phase' you mean destroying all of your own monsters? I frankly don't see the use of it, Underpowered methinks. 7/10 ^_^

Archived