Sneak peak to my NEW! Infinity set

[align=center]Monsters

Infinity Warrior Flare

InfinityWarriorFlare.jpg

Effect:

When your opponent has 2 or more monsters on their side of the field and this is the only monster on your side of the field you can Attack your opponent's Life Points directly.[/align]

[align=center]

Infinity Beast Leo

InfinityBeastLeo.jpg

Effect:

When this card is summoned, destroy 1 face-down card on your opponent's side of the field.

[/align]

[align=center]Trap

Chain of Infinity

ChainoI.jpg

Effect:

Activate only when your opponent Normal Summons a monster. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the summoned monster cannot attack, switch it's battle position, or be used as a Fusion Material Monster.By discarding 1 card to the graveyard per turn this card remains on the field. When the summoned monster is destroyed, this card is destroyed. You can pay 400 Life Points to add this card to your hand from your Graveyard.

[/align]

[align=center]Spells

Mt.Infinity

MtInfinity.jpg

Effect:

Discard 2 cards from your hand to activate this card. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all "Infinity" monsters gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Infinity" monster from your Deck in Attack Position. If you do not, this card is destroyed. Pay 300 Life points for every "Infinty" monster on the field so this card can remain on the field.

[/align]

[align=center]Eternal Ritual

Eritual.jpg

Effect:

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Eternal Dragon". You must Tribute 1 "Infinity Beast" and 1 "Infinity Warrior" monster whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more.

[/align]

[align=center]The Star of This

Ritual Monster

Eternal Dragon

Edrag.jpg

Effect:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Eternal Ritual". This card gains 500 ATK for each "Infinity" monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you must discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card.

[/align]

Big thanks goes to: Max Darkness

Big thanks goes to:

These are not all the cards but i dont wanna do a hole set if it sux so you guys rate it so far if its good i will continue.

The entire ritual spell cards OCG is terrible. I also find Mt. Infinity quite overpowered. You always summon a monster from your deck of lv5 or lower they get an attack increase and the only price is two cards and 300 lps a turn. There isn't an option to not summoning a monster because if you don't you lose a very powerful spell card. Also Eternal Dragon should give the option to discard a card or not, it shouldn't be you "must" discard one card. So, my opinion.... 4.5/10

Archived