Nintendo set (remade)!!! 13/??? ADDED PARATROOPA AND MAGICAL SHELLS!!!!!

ihop

Some of you may have seen my other Nintendo cards. They were pretty rubbish, weren't they? Well, these ones are better. Please rate and comment, also any OCG help on the union would be graciously accepted.

298616i.jpg

298616a.jpg

298616g.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of a turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned you can remove from play two card in your opponent's Graveyard.

298616z.jpg

This card is also treated as Reptile-Type. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the face-down monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation. During the End Phase of a turn where this card destroys a monster by battle you can Tribute this card to Special Summon one "Bowser" from your hand or deck.

298616.jpg

This card is also treated as Reptlie and Pyro-Type. If this card is Special Summoned, you can Summon one "Undead Bowser" from your hand or deck. Also, if this card is Flip Summoned, you can place 2 "Bowser Tokens" (Beast-Type/FIRE/3 Star/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Position on your side of the field. These Tokens cannot attack.

298616i.jpg

298616i.jpg

298616z.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card gains 500 ATK for every monster on the field. If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, draw 2 cards. If this card is Special Summoned from the deck, you can Special Summon one level 5 or lower Reptile-Type monster from your hand.

298616g.jpg

This card is also treated as Warrior-Type. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a Trap card effect, you can add 1 Counter Trap Card from your deck to your hand and show it to your opponent. If the card is activated while this card is on the field, gain 500 Life Points.

298616m.jpg

298616f.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Equip this card to "Sonic" OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. The equipped monster gains 700 ATK and DEF (One monster can only be equipped with one Union monster at a time). Once per turn, you can pay 200 Life Points to draw 1 card from your deck.

Please help me on OCG for this one.

298616.jpg

This card is also treated as Reptile-TypeThis card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Magical Shells". Once per turn, you can remove from play 3 monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon one monster from your hand whose ATK is equal to the combined level stars of the removed from play monsters x100. An effect monster Special Summoned this way has its effect negated.

298616k.jpg

Sorry I really couldn't get a better pic for this one.

Much better than last time. The only wrong thing with these are a couple of minor OCG/spelling mistakes. eg. you put Reptlie instead of Reptile. 1 or two other OCG errors but apart from that they are great (apart from Luigi's pic). 8.001/10

Archived