>>>Argon - Dark Underworld Dragon<<< Please Comment and Help.

Fizzy™

I just created a new card. I am going to enter it in a contest so I need all the help I can get with OCG, Grammar, Effect, Balance etc...

I need it to be perfect, even though I tried my very best at it.

Here it is:

167100.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (DARK / Level 4 / Fiend-Type / ATK 1800 / DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points, put 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Image from Nightmarian's Image Archive.

The only error I can see is

'place' = 'put' (but those two seem interchangeable)

And I think you put types alphabetically; ie Dragon-Type then Fiend-Type

9.5/10

Those aren't OCG errors >_>

That's technically between new and old OCG' date=' you're using old OCG but that don't matter ;)

I just created a new card. I am going to enter it in a contest so I need all the help I can get with OCG, Grammar, Effect, Balance etc...

I need it to be perfect, even though I tried my very best at it.

Here it is:

167100.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (DARK / Level 4 / Fiend-Type / ATK 1800 / DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points, put 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Image from Nightmarian's Image Archive.

Very near perfect, to be honest if I had my card up agaist yours it'd be very close ^_^ So that's good. OCG is near perfect, found a comma needed, so I put it in black and bold ^_^

Fantastic holo and almsot perfect OCG, 9.6/10.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (DARK / Level 4 / Fiend-Type / ATK 1800 / DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponents Life Points, put 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

OCG. I think theres more. Seems a Little unbalanced IMO.

8.9/10

I don't like ~olimars~ Idea. i like the 1st one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not an Idea' date=' It's Correct OCG.

[/quote']

It is not just correct OCG. It is a different effect* altogether, as you could still summon the monster with cards such as Monster Reborn after it has been summoned with the current effect. With your effect it could not be summoned afterward. So in this way you are incorrect by saying it is incorrect OCG.

As for the card, I see no errors and it seems balanced enough, although it is a bit plain.

9.3/10

* I say effect because it's easier than saying part of an effect.

Olimars is correct. Only a few simple space errors in his. THIS RIGHT HERE IS CORRECT!!!

Now go be a n00b elsewhere

FIX:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, put 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field, except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Olimars is correct. Only a few simple space errors in his. THIS RIGHT HERE IS CORRECT!!!

FIX:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card' date=' inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, put 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field, except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

[/quote']

"Semi-Nomi" is a term that refers to a special sub-group of monsters. If a monster is a "Semi-Nomi Monster"' date=' then it means it must be Special Summoned by its listed effect before it can be Special Summoned by another effect. "Aqua Spirit", "Harpie Lady Sisters", and "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" are all Semi-Nomi monsters. You can recognize a Semi-Nomi monster because it will have, "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by..." in its text.

After a Semi-Nomi monster has been Special Summoned, it can be Special Summoned through other effects. This only lasts as long as the Semi-Nomi monster does not return to the Hand or Deck. As long as the Semi-Nomi monster remains on the field, in the Graveyard, or removed from play, you can Special Summon it again with other card effects.

[/quote']

"Nomi" (「のみ」) is a special term that refers to some monsters. If a monster is a "nomi monster"' date=' then it means that the monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. It can neither be Special Summoned except by fulfilling a special requirement. Examples of Nomi monsters include "Armed Dragon LV10", "Doom Dozer", and "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms". You can identify a nomi monster because it will have, "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by..." in its text. It is also to be noted that the Special Summoning of these cards can only be done while the card in question is in the owner's hand unless stated otherwise in card text.

[/quote']

Don't post if you know your going to get owned.

EDIT: "Now go be a n00b elsewhere" You make me laugh. People these days think rank is everything.

FIX:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend-Type monster in your Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card' date=' inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Underworld Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1500). Each time an "Underworld Token" inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, put 1 "Underworld Counter" on this card (max. 5). You can remove 5 Underworld Counters from this card to destroy all cards on the field, except this card. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

[/quote']

"Semi-Nomi" is a term that refers to a special sub-group of monsters. If a monster is a "Semi-Nomi Monster"' date=' then it means it must be Special Summoned by its listed effect before it can be Special Summoned by another effect. "Aqua Spirit", "Harpie Lady Sisters", and "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" are all Semi-Nomi monsters. You can recognize a Semi-Nomi monster because it will have, "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by..." in its text.

After a Semi-Nomi monster has been Special Summoned, it can be Special Summoned through other effects. This only lasts as long as the Semi-Nomi monster does not return to the Hand or Deck. As long as the Semi-Nomi monster remains on the field, in the Graveyard, or removed from play, you can Special Summon it again with other card effects.

[/quote']

"Nomi" (「のみ」) is a special term that refers to some monsters. If a monster is a "nomi monster"' date=' then it means that the monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. It can neither be Special Summoned except by fulfilling a special requirement. Examples of Nomi monsters include "Armed Dragon LV10", "Doom Dozer", and "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms". You can identify a nomi monster because it will have, "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by..." in its text. It is also to be noted that the Special Summoning of these cards can only be done while the card in question is in the owner's hand unless stated otherwise in card text.

[/quote']

EDIT: "Now go be a n00b elsewhere" You make me laugh. People these days think rank is everything.

Ask someone else like Hunter, Mirage, or Demented. I gave the correct effect.

I don't get what you wrote, but a card has to say - ignoring summoning conditions, like Rainbow Gravity.

FIX:

[/quote']

[/quote']

[/quote']

Ask someone else like Hunter, Mirage, or Demented. I gave the correct effect.

*sigh* There is no point arguing these days, when people think they are right even though you give them proof that they're not.

I never even looked at the card. Rua err, Olimars told me to look at his correction, so that's all I did. Now that I looked at the real card, I understand you're right.

So in my correction, cannot be special summoned = can only be Special Summoned by....

And when I was a n00b, I did "can only be Special Summoned" and a 5-Star said I was wrong. So I went with that.

I never saw nomi stuff in a rule book though......

Archived