Guns!

Trump Card: 2duayy8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

''Gunner Mirage'' + 3 or more DARK Non-Tuner monsters

This cards name is also treated as ''Over Doom Gun Master''. Once per turn place 1 Shoot ( Max. 1 ), Aim ( Max. 3 ) or Reload ( Max.6 ) counter on this card. You can remove 1 Shoot counter from this card and Discard 1 ''Gun'' card to remove 1 monster on the Field from play. Once per turn you can remove 1 Aim counter from this card to decrease 1 monster on the fields ATK and DEF by 500. You can remove 6 Reload counters to Discard your hand, then Draw 6 cards.

2nd Best Card: 300162e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When you take Effect Damage from your Opponents card effect, you can Special Summon this card from your Hand and then this card Gains the Correct Effect: @ Spell: This card cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap cards. @ Trap: Add 2 Trap cards from your Opponents Graveyard to your Hand. @ Monster: All Monsters your Opponent controls Loses 800 ATK, if this Reduces there ATK to 0, Destroy them.

3rd Best Card: 300162.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 2 ''Gun'', ''Rifle'', ''Gunner'' or ''Aim'' monsters. Once per turn you can discard 1 card to place 1 Bullet counter or 1 Aim counter on this card( Max. 1 ). You can remove 1 Bullet counter to remove 1 monster on the field from play, if you do this card cannot attack this turn. This card gains 700 ATK for each Aim counter on it. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no damage from battles involving this card.

The Tuner: Coming soon!

the first image looks cool' date=' but what up with the text??

you forgot to credit

Father Wolf and me

nice start of a set^^

PS: could you send me the render of the first card??

[/quote']

1. The Text i Made Larger, i dont have Matrix II.

2. Its Smaller than it looks, i Just made it larger, So the Original ( Yes, i rendered it ) is a Bit Smaller, Here it is: PM!

Archived