Dark Mistress ~ Atomix (Hopefully not OP'ed no more)

Atomix

[align=center]

43237.jpg

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when there is 10 cards with 'Dark' in it's name in your Graveyard. Remove 1 card from your Graveyard with 'Dark' in it's name to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card, remove 2 cards with 'Dark' in it's name to Special Summon this card to the field, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

Want the latest cards for my set, look up my deviant account:

Humongousaur[/align]

Effect: I don't really see much of those. However, tad broken, 10 is good, great card for later in the game.

OCG: I don't really see any errors.

Pic: FW's images be Epin =D Good pic.

Overall, pretty good card, specially teh broken effect, good nonetheless. However, I don think it can be better.

Lore should be:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while there are 10 cards with 'Dark' in their name in your Graveyard. You can remove 2 cards from your Graveyard with 'Dark' in their name to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed by a Spell or Trap Card, remove from play 1 card with 'Dark' in it's name to Special Summon this card to the field, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

Archived