Laser Guard and Laser Golem [First Synchro]

Sweet Lightning

This is my first Synchro. I kinda was holding back on making one, because all the others that I had seen looked so good! :) Anyways, I hope you like this first attempt.

280608f.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be attacked by your opponents monsters on the turn it was Summoned. Once per turn, during your End Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, toss a coin. Heads: You can destroy one face-down Spell or Trap card on the field. This card cannot be attacked by your opponents monsters next turn. Tails: Draw 1 card.

280608m.jpg

Effect: "Laser Guard" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. During your Standby Phase, you may Special Summon 1 "Rock Token" (Rock-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 500) in Defense Position on your opponent's side of the field. The token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon. When an "Rock Token" is destroyed, the controller of that token takes 400 points of damage. Once per turn, during your End Phase, toss a coin. Heads: This card cannot be attacked by your opponents monsters. Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. Tails: Your opponent discards a random card from their hand. Destroy 1 "Golem Token" on the field.

Archived