Newest Equip Spell Card -- For Junk Warrior

GHawk

[align=center]

Yay! My first equip Spell Card for a while. The OCG is really bad, I think. Please fix it for me.

*Image credit goes to Father Wolf

113601k.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be equipped to 1 "Junk Warrior" you control. When this card is equipped to "Junk Warrior" destroy 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls. "Junk Warrior" gains 300 ATK and DEF. "Junk Warrior" cannot attack the same turn this card is equipped it.

[/align]

An Equip with an exclusive target? My, my...

Although it's not a priority for me, here's what I gather is correct for the OCG.

This card can only be equipped to a face-up "Junk Warrior" you control. The equipped monster gains 300 ATK and DEF and cannot attack on the same turn it was equipped. Destroy 1 Level 4 or lower monster your opponent controls.

Junk Wave

That been said, let's move on to the actual card.

It can only target a specific and generally bad monster. It will 2600 ATK, not too game-breaking.

O, and if your opponent is bad enough to not have an out for its summoning or the activation of the equip (It's funny just thinking of wasting an out on it), you get to blow up a Level 4 or lower. Great?

With effectiveness in mind, it's a bad card. With creativity ... well, this is Realistic so it really doesn't matter if the card on the whole isn't good.

Just a suggestion, don't make card-specific Equips if you're going to make Equips at all.

Archived