Mini-Set [Doom of the type] Actually: 5 CARDS (more next)

Dragoone

Maybe... Its time for the doomday to come... but just for the weaks...

I got realy inspired by using my "GIMP" to make some abstract backgrounds... when i got the idea... a way to make a Attribute unable to be used... but not Op'ed... so thats when the "Doom of the type" came out, all the grafics (Exept the one in "Card Destruction") are made by me, well... what im waiting... lets show you the cards

I got realy inspired by using my "GIMP" to make some abstract backgrounds... when i got the idea... a way to make a Attribute unable to be used... but not Op'ed... so thats when the "Doom of the type" came out, all the grafics (Exept the one in "Card Destruction") are made by me, well... what im waiting... lets show you the cards [/i]

[/color]Break of the Reds

330979o.jpg

When this card is played, remove from play all the Fire-Attribute and Pyro-Type monsters on the field and graveyard. If this card is destroyed, all Water-Attribute and Aqua-Type monsters are removed from field.

Chained Card

330979.jpg

This card can only be played in your opponent Main Phase 2. Shuffle your opponent deck with it's Fusion deck, draw a card and depending on it's type activate the effect.- Normal Monster: Draw 3 Cards from the top of your Deck.- Effect Monster: All the monsters with the type of that card, are sealed and removed from play.- Spell: Your opponent draws 4 cards and play them.- Trap: All the monsters on the field are removed from play. -Sinchro/Tuner: Destroy all the Spells and Traps on the field.

Fragmentation of the Greens

330979xxb.jpg

When this card is played, remove from play all the Wind-Attribute and Plant-Type monsters on the field and graveyard. If this card is destroyed, all Fire-Attribute and Pyro-Type monsters are removed from field.

Ligths ON

330979z.jpg

When this card is played, remove from play all the Dark-Attribute and Zombie-Type monsters on the field and graveyard. If this card is destroyed, all Earth-Attribute and Machine-Type monsters are removed from field.

Ligth Destroyer Bortex

330979.jpg

When this card is played, remove from play all the Ligth-Attribute and Faery-Type monsters on the field and graveyard. If this card is destroyed, all Dark-Attribute and Zombie-Type monsters are removed from field.

Archived