The pokemon you like/dislike

Alastar Rainford

This discrimination against Pokemon has got to stop!! Who says certain Pokemon are better than others? Are you insinuating that I should hate Pokemon because of their stats or appearance? Magicarp is definitely the most persecuted of all Pokemon. Why, I ask, why? Is it because he is weak physically? Is it because you think he is worthless in battle? It's not the outwards appearance that counts! It's what inside that counts. Comparing is not only cruel and unfeeling, but racist. This hating of Pokemon has got to stop. Can't we all just live peacefully?

This discrimination against Pokemon has got to stop!! Who says certain Pokemon are better than others? Are you insinuating that I should hate Pokemon because of their stats or appearance? Magicarp is definitely the most persecuted of all Pokemon. Why' date=' I ask, why? Is it because he is weak physically? Is it because you think he is worthless in battle? It's not the outwards appearance that counts! It's what inside that counts. Comparing is not only cruel and unfeeling, but racist. This hating of Pokemon has got to stop. Can't we all just live peacefully?

[/quote']

cool story, bro?

i like mudkips!

This discrimination against Pokemon has got to stop!! Who says certain Pokemon are better than others? Are you insinuating that I should hate Pokemon because of their stats or appearance? Magicarp is definitely the most persecuted of all Pokemon. Why' date=' I ask, why? Is it because he is weak physically? Is it because you think he is worthless in battle? It's not the outwards appearance that counts! It's what inside that counts. Comparing is not only cruel and unfeeling, but racist. This hating of Pokemon has got to stop. Can't we all just live peacefully?

[/quote']

cool story, bro?

i like mudkips!

Just had to get that off my chest. ^_^

[/quote']

Nice.

brofist.jpg

I like Magicarp's D: They haz splash.

Depends...

Favorite Fire Pokemon: Charizard/Ho-oh

Favorite Water Pokemon: Swampert

Favorite Grass Pokemon: Sceptile

Favorite Normal Pokemon: Snorlax

Favorite Fighting Pokemon: Infernape

Favorite Bug Pokemon: Yanmega

Favorite Dark Pokemon: Darkrai

Favorite Dragon Pokemon: Giratina

Favorite Electric Pokemon: Rotom - Washer

Favorite Flying Pokemon: Pidgeot

Favorite Ghost Pokemon: Giratina

Favorite Ground Pokemon: Groudon

Favorite Ice Pokemon: Glalie

LEAST FAVORITE OF ALL: Dunsparce

pokemon sucks. i mean the shows suck. the actual pokemon r kind of cool.

The show always sucked.

The games are always the ones that are good.

Season 1 was good

Favorite: Magikarp

Hated: Feebas

Yeah, the only good one. However, about the games, Crystal Gold and Silver being ones of the greatest is probable.

The show declined so badly after season 1 to loads. So it barely hangs on by a thread. Movies were different.

Archived