Good Anti-Blackwing? (Click "Last Post" to see the picture)

Synchrow' date=' your last tools made you have 6 set cards.

BTH, Bribe, Bribe, Bribe, tools, tools.

In other news, STFU!

[/quote']

lulz, you just made Synchrow look like a total n00b.:lol: +rep for that.

Wow guys.....just wow... -_-

May you all be cr@ped on by my birdy friends.

Well I got Dark Bribe' date=' so f*** you too :D

[/quote']

So do I B****ez.

I solemn that Dark Bribe.

Dark Bribe #2 says no.

Solemn #2 says no to that.

Bribes come in 3s n00bs!

I activate Vanity's Call. The whole chain is negated and destroyed because it had four or more links! What are you going to do now n00b? Yeah, I went there. Where's crab? He usually replies to the thread and insults you by now.

I play Seven Tools of the Bandit!!!WUT NAO!!??

Anyway, IDK/IDC where Crab is....

I Seven Tools of the Bandit your Seven Tools of the Bandit. How long are we going to do this?

YOU CAN'T!

You halved your lp thrice, which leaves you with 1000 life points. No way to pay for Tools.

So now I activate Tremendous Fire and you're DEAD!

And this is what happens when people forget that Solemn halves LP, lol.

Which reminds me, has anyone ever seen 6 Solemns in a chain in a duel before? Most I've ever seen was 5 when I played against a good friend of mine once. Few things are as amusing as watching Solemn negate Solemn which negated Solemn which negated Solemn which...you guess it, negated Solemn.

Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes is better than Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns, because the end of a Bribe chain results in whoever lost the chain drawing a bunch of cards and whoever won drawing nothing, whereas the end of a Solemn chain leaves both players with very few Life Points.

Also, I haven't been paying much attention to the meta lately, so someone tell me this: Are Blackwing decks in the habit of suiciding all their monsters during the Battle Phase and leaving themselves with an open field? I wouldn't have thought they were, but that's the only explanation I can think of for why anyone would think Tualatin was actually useful.

Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes is better than Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns' date=' because the end of a Bribe chain results in whoever lost the chain drawing a bunch of cards and whoever won drawing nothing, whereas the end of a Solemn chain leaves both players with very few Life Points.

Also, I haven't been paying much attention to the meta lately, so someone tell me this: Are Blackwing decks in the habit of suiciding all their monsters during the Battle Phase and leaving themselves with an open field? I wouldn't have thought they were, but that's the only explanation I can think of for why anyone would think Tualatin was actually useful.

[/quote']

Pretty sure he said "Anti-Blackwing", as in countering them. Not running it with them.

Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes Bribing Bribes is better than Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns Solemning Solemns' date=' because the end of a Bribe chain results in whoever lost the chain drawing a bunch of cards and whoever won drawing nothing, whereas the end of a Solemn chain leaves both players with very few Life Points.

[/quote']

Pretty sure he said "Anti-Blackwing", as in countering them. Not running it with them.

*re-reads card*

Oh. I see. It's your monsters that need to die, not the opponent's. >_< Pah, that's a bit better.

[/quote']

So do I B****ez.

Dark Bribe #2 says no.

Bribes come in 3s n00bs!

I activate Vanity's Call. The whole chain is negated and destroyed because it had four or more links! What are you going to do now n00b? Yeah, I went there. Where's crab? He usually replies to the thread and insults you by now.

I Seven Tools of the Bandit your Seven Tools of the Bandit. How long are we going to do this?

YOU CAN'T!

You halved your lp thrice, which leaves you with 1000 life points. No way to pay for Tools.

I think he can, he would just lose the game for paying 1000 LP.

So Synchro wins anyways. Hoorah.

[/quote']

So do I B****ez.

Dark Bribe #2 says no.

Bribes come in 3s n00bs!

YOU CAN'T!

I think he can, he would just lose the game for paying 1000 LP.

So Syncrow wins anyways. Hoorah.

YAY!!!!!!

I would like to thank all the little people who got me to where I am today!. Thank you and good night.

BTW: It's Syncrow guys, SYNCROW!!! Less spelling fail plz.

Archived