Old Naruto cards (FULL EDIT)

Nishi-chan

There used to be this uber long speech here but I deleted it. I made it when I was a noob...it's scary actually.

Anyways I'm reviving my old Naruto cards and making new ones. Here we go again...

(I'm attempting to put them all into specific spoilers...I don't think it's gonna work though >.< )

[spoiler=Team 7]100186h.jpg100186.jpg100186.jpg100186.jpg

[spoiler=Team 8]100186h.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well I give you 7/10 ...

Woah u want to try cards but first reduce the Errors ....

- Errors in Names : Kunai , Jiraya , Mangekyou , Akimichi , Secret

- Wrong Name Order ( I hate when the first name is first xD . In Japan the last name is first like in the anime )

- Blurry Pictures

- Errors in Names : Kunai ' date=' Jiraya , Mangekyou , Akimichi , Secret[/quote']

Kunia is the english spelling, when you look it up the japanese word is translated into kunai. Jiraya and Mongekyou I'll look up, I'm pretty sure that's how you spell Akamichi, and secret shall be changed immediatly.

- Wrong Name Order ( I hate when the first name is first xD . In Japan the last name is first like in the anime )

Thank you for your opinion. I am already aware that the Japanese state their last name first when saying their full name.

BTW:I got a laptop! Well...found anyway. I will continue to post cards as quickly as possible!

EDIT: O.K' date=' it is [b']way[/b] too difficult to do this on a laptop. I'm gonna wait until I come back(see sig) to make new cards.

Archived