Arrogance Dragon (my best card yet???)

Doom_Shaman

Thisd Be My Signer Dragon

232785.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their deck in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard if your opponent controls a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect, inflict damage equal to double that monster's ATK to your opponent.

*ocg fixed*

i had to do it :D

enjoy

oh n i dont own the rites to this pic. someone else does. ikd who tho :P

I like the card, but where did you get the picture from? You need to have the link to the picture. ;)

[spoiler=Correct OCG]

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their deck in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard if your opponent controls a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect monster, inflict damage equal to double that monster's ATK to your opponent.

If for any reason you think I am wrong on any of the OCG, please point it out, but I believe that is perfect. :D

I just LOVE the image you used. Man I never 've seen a nice effect like this. It looks super OP but it is not. Trust me. It forces your opponent to chose carefully a monster. if he summons a monster with more ATK than this card, is just suicide this card and *PLIM* a super damage to your opponent :D. I only suggest you to lower its ATK to make it more easy to "Destroy" :).

Rate - 9.8/10

wow. :D

i am loving that comment :D

thnx a bunch zeaux.

see the high atk makes it a more difficult choice and the effect COULD theoretically backfire, so a high atk is helpful incase that happens. and in the deck i run, id put that thing in the grave next turn at latest (i run a massive destruction deck.)

thnx for the awsome rate :D

I like the card' date=' but where did you get the picture from? You need to have the link to the picture. ;)

[spoiler=Correct OCG']

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their deck in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard if your opponent controls a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect monster, inflict damage equal to double that monster's ATK to your opponent.

If for any reason you think I am wrong on any of the OCG, please point it out, but I believe that is perfect. :D

Sorry Fiendmaster4, but Fuzzie's OCG fix is wrong. Here is the correct version with the correct changes highlighted:

When this card is Synchro Summoned, your opponent must Special Summon 1 monster from their deck in face-up Attack Position. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, if your opponent controls a monster Special Summoned by this card's effect, inflict damage equal to double that monster's ATK to your opponent.

Aiku: Brother! 8D

*Arrogance Dragon is charging is Flame Thrower*

Aiku: 8D (...) Hamburger Sauce.

OCG: Perfect.

Effect: This effect will make your opponent bite his nails after receiving the damage! In your face, arrogant opponent! MUAHAHAHAH! But still, it's sill a double-edge effect. You summon a kickbutt monster just to let it be destroyed by another kickbutt monster and this Special Summoned monster is still on the field. MMMMmmm...

Image and Name: I love the dragon on the pic, but at the beginning I didn't see its head! XD I was like: Where in heavens is its head? XD

Overall: 8.9/10

Archived