Points and Reps

ArtemisFowl

that and points are used to buy things at the shops peple make and reps are just to show off how good you are.

reps are made for no reason then, because you can be awsome and have 2 rep

and points are also entry fees for contests

that and points are used to buy things at the shops peple make and reps are just to show off how good you are.

reps are made for no reason then' date=' because you can be awsome and have 2 rep

[/quote']

yeah i forgot about contests. And true about the reps too, i mean YOU only have 12.

reps are made for no reason then' date=' because you can be awsome and have 2 rep

[/quote']

yeah i forgot about contests. And true about the reps too, i mean YOU only have 12.

That was totally out of line man. Some people are awesome and some people DONT give them reps. You cant judge a user by his reps, only how he acts.

(If i took it the wrong way, im sorry D:)

i know, and thats what i said

reps are made for no reason then' date=' because you can be awsome and have 2 rep[/b']

see, i said thats true, you dont need to get angry at me for it.

Archived