Da Fossil Pokemanz (Added KAbutops and Dark Kabuto)

The Tin  Trooper

[align=center]

[spoiler=Dome Fossil]

7642r.jpg

[spoiler=Description]

After activation, Special Summon this card in Defense Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Rock-Type/WATER/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 1200). This card cannot attack. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.) During the Standby Phase of your next turn, search your Deck for one "Kabuto" monster and Special Summon it in Defense Position. This card is then equipped as an Equip Spell Card and is equipped to the "Kabutops". The equipped monster gains 800 DEF.

[spoiler=Kabuto]

7642a.jpg

[spoiler=Description]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Dome Fossil". This card cannot be attacked by an Aqua-Type monster. If this card is attacked, flip a coin. If the result is Heads, the attacking monster attacks your Life Points directly. If Tails, the attack is negated. During the Standby Phase of your next turn, you may Tribute this monster to Special Summon one "Kabutops- Envoy of the Ancient Predator" in Attack Poisition.

[spoiler=Kabutops]

7642g.jpg

[spoiler=Description]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kabuto- Envoy of Shellfish". During each of your Stand-by Phases, you can pay 1000 Life Point to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent, and then increase ATK and DEF of this card by 1000 until the end of your next turn. When this card attacks a face-up monster, flip a coin. If you call it right, the selected monster loses half of its original ATK and DEF. If the selected monster is destroyed by battle involving this card, remove it from play.

[spoiler=Dark Kabutops]

7642c.jpg

[spoiler=Description]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Dome Fossil". This card cannot be attacked by an Aqua-Type monster. If this card is attacked, flip a coin. If the result is Heads, the attacking monster attacks your Life Points directly. If Tails, the attack is negated. During the Standby Phase of your next turn, you may Tribute this monster to Special Summon one "Kabutops- Envoy of the Dark Predator" in Attack Poisition. This card cannot be destroyed or removed from play by non-DARK monsters.

[/align]

More coming soon.

Cool' date=' good OCG, pics aren't great though. 8/10. Also, I don't think "Envoy of the Shellfish" is the best name for Kabuto.

[/quote']

If you have a better name, please tell me. Thanks for the ratings. Kabutops added.

Where's Kabutops? A better name could be...Fossil Pokemon-Kabuto. An idea

Cool' date=' good OCG, pics aren't great though. 8/10. Also, I don't think "Envoy of the Shellfish" is the best name for Kabuto.

[/quote']

If you have a better name, please tell me. Thanks for the ratings. Kabutops added.

Where's Kabutops? A better name could be...Fossil Pokemon-Kabuto. An idea

Actually, you could be onto something there... example: Freeze Pokémon - Articuno. I'll think about redoing them.

Here is a list of every pokemon that comes from a fossil (And evolutions) :

Kabuto

Kabutops

Omanyte

Omastar

Aerodactyl

Anorith

Armaldo

Lileep

Cradily

Cranidos

Rampardos

Sheildon

Bastiodon

Looks like I have my work cut out. I'll make the Omanyte family as soon as I update my Dr Who Collection and Eddie collection.

Archived