Day Gaurdian Dragon (updated effect)

Rideouter

318316r.jpg

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 face-up Attack Position Dragon-type monsters. This monster can be the only target for all of your opponent's card effects. This monster cannot attack. During your End Phase you can send this card to your Graveyard to Special Summon all monsters that were sent to the Graveyard this turn onto your side of the field.

Ok um...Major OCG errors. the effect seems rather irrelavant to even have that monster with any attack points. If it can't attack then whats the point of such high attack points? The pic is blurry but i'll over look that. With the last effect, it seems to force players to sacrifice it to bring back their other cards. that card seems like one big punching bag to me. well it could also be used as a bluff. but meh thats my opinion. Yeah i got to say this is pretty useless. Also you need to clarify which effects its vulnerable to. Magic,trap, monster? Its too fuzzy to figure out what to do with. 3/10

Archived