Superior Suits [PG-13]

JesseTheCowboy

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

"Who needs pride... when you have pow-" Medusa got a call from Hades telling her to return to the Olympus Birth HQ "Sorry... I have REAL problems to deal with!" Medusa and Aphrodites began to walk away, then breaking into a run.

((yes, the People affected can still talk and shiz' that just obey Medusa untill the 30 Mins is up... 10 mins left, as I want to kill NPC's, not fight "MR.F**K YOU"[No offence Stella... it's true, you gotta cap your rage]))

[/align]

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OoC: Multiple characters?

Name: Ryo Faticorpus

Appearance: © Silpholion Except a bit more muscular, and without the pointed ears, and with brown eyes.

Suit: Image © Wen M

The accompanying helm: Image © Sharpener

It is called cum illo mundum defendam. Its entire purpose is for telepathy, istud imperavi and greatly enhanced strength. Besides that, the suit adds twenty-five centimetres to the wearer's height; on Ryo, this only adds to his already terrifying frame.

Weapon: Istud imperavi, telekinesis; the entire suit comprises the weapon.

Bio:

This titanic, imperious warrior, standing at a full two metres even outside his armor, has a fairly uneventful past. He is rarely questioned about it — or anything. He's excellent at making others fear him, and seems to thoroughly enjoy doing thus.

Girlfriend: A girl named Everest Deorum, apparently.

Side: Good, for now.

~i was bout to ask that

Name:Father Paul Rawlings

Age(15-30):30

Appearance:

jerichorawlings.jpg

Suit:Mind Reading

Weapon:Desert Eagles

Bio:A preacher with a troubled past and twin Desert Eagles complete with extended 15 round magazines (Faith and Destiny). Serving as a chaplain in the military, he knows a great deal of history.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend(Optional):N/A

Side:Good

[align=center]

Medusa and Aphrodite had already fled from the Area "Another fight avoided" Aphrodite commented, as she wasn't a fan of fighting. "Yea... But I really wanted to put the Hag in her place" Medusa replied, as the duo reached the HQ enterance "Hades, this better be good" she said taking her said next to Hermes and across from Aphrodite. "My Sorces tell me that someone has been hacking our Files... " Hades began. . .

[/align]

Archived